Answers

(Nar) Who tf is that? Stayed locked in to find out.

(Kida) I have located simba and is on my way tell kim to get rid of melody.(Edo) But isn't kim melody?(Kida) You stfu and just do as I say.(Edo) Just hurry up and get back.(Kida) Edo stfu.

(At Simba's location)(Kida) About time I saw you.(Simba) I'm guessing that you're not here to talk huh?(Kida giggles) Not a chance sweetheart. I'm here to end the war I started and it starts with you(Kida attacks) . You could have been one of us, Simba, but no you wanted to keep fighting.(Simba) You are a pretty weird lady and I'm not with that talking shii. You wanted a fight so let's have a fight.(Kida) May the strongest win.

(They battle back and forth with no separation between them)(Kida whips her mouth) You actually made me bleed.(Simba) That's nothing watching this.(Beats on Kida for 5 minutes) You can talk a big game but when I come to fighting your weak.(Kida stabs Simba in the back) You were never truly fighting me. You have been fighting nothing.(Simba) I knew it was too easy.(Kida laughs) You are just a nuisance you know that.(Simba breathing heavily) So it was you? (Kida) Yes dumb ass why would I have zain push king away.(Simba angered) So you are the true villain.(Kida) You wouldn't be too far from the truth.king was supposed to become ruler then i would join them. I chose King because he was naive and arrogant.(simba while attacking) You are sick as a bitch.(Kida grabs simba) You aren't ready to be the big guy, go sit down and stay the fuck out my way.

(back at damian house) Are you sure that's all the time i got left tally?(tally) sadly yes damian you have 2 more days to live spend them wisely.(damian)Damn this shit sucks. Do you know why it became like this.(Ozy ghost appears) You broke the only rule in our battles and used your guns in a fight. So slowly and surely you giving your magic to Kida for protection is the reason you are in this place.(Damian in tears) I see.(Ozy ghost disappears) Enzo come on in ,I know that's you at the door.(Enzo) yeah it's me.(Damian with open arms) Come here, I have something to give you.(summons the last of his magic) here.(Enzo)(tally) You just gave up one of your days.(damian ) i know enzo you need to find out something else. I'm not your father Enzo, just a man who gave in . my brother was right , there isn't a reason to fight anymore (enzo walks off ) .(brionna) can we talk?

(they walk in Damian's room) (Brionna) So did you know my mother?(Damian) Sadly yes I knew your mother. (Brionna) How did you know her if you don't mind me asking?(Damian exhales) We were close at one point in time. (Brionna) they said that you were present when she died.(Damian sits down) I was there , I'm actually the one who killed your mom.(Brionna angers) Some changed man you are. You are the reason I don't have a mom. You think I'm gonna let you just continue living knowing that you killed my mother.(Damian) I understand what you gotta do (opens his arms)(Brionna attacks and kills Damian at midnight). (tally walks in) Did you just kill him?(wiping blood off her knife ) yes i did , and now that you know too much either so either join me or i kill you and nobody ever finds out.(Tally) He was gonna die at midnight regardless so you kinda did him a huge favor.

(nar) What the fuck is going on? People standing on business left and right. There are no rules, only carnage.