Reasons

(Unknown voice) this is so intense and I haven't even fought yet. Maybe I'll attack Melody or Ava or both( evil laughs) with so many options and such a great time. Eeny , meeny , miny , mo , pick one out and slit her throat. If I had to choose one to kill fasho, it would be you to go (stabs picture ). (Evil laughter in the background) You are always so weird when deciding your kills. So this one is mine .(shouts) fuck no . Stop being so stupid we both know you can't fight both. (Kida) I see you two are as excited as ever. (Both) yeah mom it's almost our turn for blood shed.

(Narrator ) let go see what's happening in the gina and melody fight.

You will never win and you know (smacks them ) this is futile and repetitive. (They get up slowly and wipe their mouth) You will have to do better than that to keep us down. (Rosa laughs and her eyes turn red) Bring your best (gets punched in the face) you aren't going to let me finish my ..(punched again) . If that's how you wanna play it. (Fight for 30 minutes) Gina I don't have that much left in the tank , We have to unfuse. (Melody passes out) (rosa starts chanting a spell) this is not good i can't move , (someone walks up) Take care of yourself. (Gina eyes starts to close and her voice fades) isn't that spell banned from both sides. (Kida) it's time girls go have fun. (Volmis screams from a distance) run the sisters are coming and neither of yall are strong enough to defeat them. (Leah flies in ) Hey girls thanks for doing the hard work for us. Yall are next so don't go anywhere.( picks up gina by the hair) To think people are scared of you, and for you (kicks melody into a wall) all you had to do was listen and everything would have been fine but no. (Ava uses Environmental prison as a distraction) You don't need to do all that (angry) beating on the defenseless. What is wrong with you ? (Leah laughs) See if you can stop this (throws spear towards melody) (ava) I did it, I stopped it. (Leah) you might want to look down.. (Kida) return to me my soldiers. We will finish this fight later.

(Narrator) Let's go see what King is doing.

(Simba) I got this , everyone else go check on the others. Hey old man, how have you been? I'm tired, Simba , very tired. (Simba extended his hand) Come with me and we will be ok. Nah kid, I can't join you this time. (King gets up) is melody alright? Yeah she's fine but what did you mean by that? (King catches fire) I'm sorry simba but I have to pay for the damages I caused. (King smiles at simba and simba falls to his knees) it's okay kiddo but this is our final goodbye for good. (King turns to ashes) Goodbye old man (Simba cries)..

(Simba ) Kida we're coming for you, with all we will have. May the greater force win and I can guarantee this will be your end . (Kida evil laugh) You insolent fool ,can't you see that this is inevitable and futile. You are not strong enough to defeat me . All I wanted was to make the world perfect. (Simba voice angers) there is no such thing as a perfect world kida. (Kida) you're right for once there is no such thing as a perfect world. (Simba) I don't know what you are planning but you will fail. (Kida) Simba you have to face it no matter how many times you save them , they will always see you as a monster and a threat to them. I Didn't wanna do this but you left me no choice. Prepare to free him and This blood shed is on your hands simba.