Last ditch effort

Melody, where is simba and where are you taking me? Xavier (looks back sad) just come on I'll tell you when we get home. No, I don't want to wait for you to tell me. Ok I'll just show you where I last saw him.(goes to where simba was) he was right here blooding and..(Xavier hugs melody) It's ok I got this one you just tell the other what happened. (Crying) Are you sure you should go alone? Yeah I got this so hurry up and tell them I'll be there in three days (Xavier takes off)

(Kida) No, that's not the plan I said. Melody should be on her way to tally.(angers) this is why I don't let people do my dirty work . (Evil laugh) This bloodshed is on yall. (Someone walks in) everything is ready. Thank you nari be ready when i come..

(At tally location) Go get him boy and bring his body to me. (Laughs while knocking out the animal) I'm not here to fight you and I'm not going to. What do you want, kid? I don't know why but Kida sent me to this location and gave me no information to work with Only your name and doesn't this feel weird to you.(whispering) I'm gonna need you to trust me kid. What the fuck are you talking about? Kida is only using you for her personal gain. Did someone go missing recently or anything like that? Yeah, my big cousin Simba, I haven't seen him in days . She's already started fuck , Kid kida is coming to  take over the world. She's going to come when everyone is weak and hurt . (Xavier eyes change) I had a feeling that was the case but why?! Have you heard of Bane by chance ? There was a rumor that he was the only one who had ever defeated kida. My dad defeated her before but how . Bane is your dad? I knew I saw his footprints. If I take you with me will you help save the world ? Sure kid I'll help (whistles for her lion) let's get going (reach a hand out)

(Kida evil laughs )You didn't expect me did you ? Well too bad I'm tired of watching these weak minded idiots do everything so fucking slowly. Try to help but people are driven insane . Have you ever seen the people who you love die in front of you over and over again? You don't know how much I've sacrificed to be as strong as I am now.(simba) somebody seems scared (laughs and exits her mind) Shut up i will not be defeated. (Random voices) Is she serious? (Kida)Y'all shut the fuck up for i give to Nari and you don't want that. (Random person) isn't it stupid to tell everyone your plans like that. (Kida) what do you mean by that?(random person) Everyone in the world heard your plan and if i do say so myself that shit foul. You shut up (Kill random people) you're lying, I would never be that stupid. (Melody) He wasn't lying to you kida. Yeah I know i can't defeat you but I'm gonna give it my all. (Puts melody in the air) You will never be able to defeat me.(melody) Oh really ill like to give it a try (silent dagger dance) Kida stop playing games and fight me? No no no little melody you're not my opponent just yet. (Volmis arrives) There he goes now and oh yeah he's not here to fight me. I'll be waiting (floats away) , damn it this will take a lot out of me. I really hope they can handle everything else. Melody no stop, let me help. How did you find me? I put a tracker bug on you and I heard everything. We might not be able to heal simba but wait what. (Smiles) Melody of Simba is ok. I had a feeling so I took najix for a favor. Simba's gone be ok .(serious melody comes out) I knew  you were ready. (Gina whispered ) I love you kiddo.( Melody) huh did you say something? Nah let's do this kid (fusion explosion) To Be Continued..