True strength

(The scoreboard shows simba vs nari) looks like I get to finish the kill.( Simba) this should be fun . Nobody on my side will interrupt our fight and I hope your side does the same. (Nari) this should be fun, (evil laughs) you know what happened last time you saw me.(Simba) I wanna return the favor (shows scars) , I'm gonna enjoy this. So was this gonna be the plan the whole time. (Nari) nah I needed to get a quick kill. I was bored so I followed King . Of course that old man caught me following him. (Simba) So the old man allowed you to attack me? Something isn't adding up and that's puzzled me. (Nari) Your father was not giving the green light to kill the earth. (Simba) that clears up most of it. (They start fighting) I'm not doing any damage to this monster.

(Ghost king and sarah arrive ) You can't defeat him without using demon magic. He's a dark magic user and he is one of kida hand trained soldier .(simba cries) stay humble and you will return. (Ghost king ) come here Simba and you will see your other side. This is a one time thing and only Bane can switch you back.(hugs simba).

(Unknown voices) Who do you think is gonna win ? I say simba but nari did best simba before. Nah i don't count that fight he clearly snaked Simba. Which one has caught your targeted attention? Najix and Xavier are the only two I wanna fight. I'll leave the rest up to you two .

(Simba switched to demon form) I feel so.. so powerful, let's see how you react to this.(nari) let's go now I can try (cracks knuckles). (Five minutes later) Nice move kid but it's time for this to end. (Souls grabs simba) (Simba) what the fuck is happening to my power? What are you doing nari? (Nari) Simba this is what we call forbidden magic. Kida taught me how to use it and how to make it into such an incredible weapon. I have completed control over you and your weapon. (Simba tries to summon his swords) I really hope you are not tryna get these to come to you. I just told you I have complete control over you (kicks simba). That look in your eye I've seen before. Didn't you have a wife or am I mistaken. Oh yeah she was killed by my sister and she had this exact same look. (Simba weakly) so that was your doing , you took the one person i truly loved and now you are bragging about it. (Nari) You are not gonna win, this fight is over and there is nothing you can do. (Xavier lands) Damn simba he is really beating your ass , imagine what the old man would say. (Nari) who are you and why are you interfering with my work. (Xavier) I'm the one who's gonna defeat that evil bitch you serve underneath. There's one thing I still haven't figured out. (Nari) what will that be ? (Xavier) why did the old bitch always hiding  and send her bitch made lackeys.