Predictions

Simba what's your plans? They're not going without a fight. Melody you worry about Ava and I'll worry about zay weak ass.(Zay laughs) this should be fun right Ava? Hell yeah (looks at simba) shit where did she go? Zay did you see where the fuck she went. (Fighting simba) aye boss don't you see this nigga tryna beat my ass right now.(See's her own blood) this bitch just vanished and cut me. Simba, are you sure these two are the ones who you want to fight the old man? Aye get up Ava and Zay we gonna need them. We know yall are not knocked out , so get the fuck up on Bd (both thumbs down). (Kida) Simba, you need to leave that area right now. What ?! (Shows all of them dead) aye melody,zay let's go now. (Tears) let's just go.
See you soon simba(Evil laugh and wave).

(At king house ) where did they go rosa. They said they wanted to go see something. I'm gone beat his ass , always being nosy.(door opens) where the fuck have you been . My bad got lost on the here, you live in a weird place. King who is the lady behind you . Your.. diane the dragon queen. This rosa ,she's my friend. Let's cut the bullshit king kida showed me what she showed her.(points at rosa) if you destroy the world king i will declare war against the goddess realm and blame it all on you and that wake ass nigga bane. Do you understand me King do i have to show you how serious i am? No ms.diane you don't need to. This makes me have to get 2 more people. King shes gone and what the fuck Is going on? King i will be back in 3 months. I have to go figure out some stuff. I need answers and you're not going to give me any because you are a bad person. I'm not gonna say I'm against but destroying the human race is foul asab. I'm gone see you later, old friend. See you later rosa. So did you go see my son? Yeah I did, they have some fire fighters on their side. Very young and weak but fire . Let's go get Volmis he's waited long enough .

At simba house) why did we run from them? Ava that was ally the false face she would have killed us and moved along with her day. I was shown how everything was going to play out and I didn't want to be the reason we died.(knock at the door) simba if you don't open this door I'm gonna stab you in the throat! Damn gina chill here i come. So where's Enzo ? He right there (points at him) they fused ain't that surprising. Enzo is really bitchy and too serious so there's fuse isn't perfect. And that means what exactly? Whenever they fuse one of them goes unconscious.
why ? I don't know but kida (looks confused ) said that. What did kida say gina. (Shakes head no) that would be the end of us all.

(narrator) who the heck was that? And why did they pop up?(unknown voice) shh, I'll see y'all soon and I'm bringing a friend.(evil laughter) byee...

Narrator) what the fuck is going on?(kida) shhh , not everyone has joined. Man you niggas are confusing.(kida laughs) I know. Just remember snakes come in all shapes and sizes.