Untouchable

(Xavier flies in) Did I miss all the fun, And if you don't mind I bought a couple friends with me.(simba) hey did you miss me?( melody runs and hugs simba) don't worry me like that again ok. Ok kiddo i won't and , kiljor I know why enzo gets knocked out when in fusion. Ok you're gonna tell us why? Of course not, my boy just trust me when I say wake him. (Zay) Aye leave volmis to me , I'll be waiting for this one you know(volmis attacks but missed) ava may you please help make sure he can't run away.(Volmis) how did I miss, I swung my weapon right at your head. Nah buddy I've been over here this whole time. I see the poison is working smoothly as planned. (Volmis smiles) About time I was starting to think only the old man was going to see this power but since you are seeing it you have to die. (Zay) I kinda figured you were going to say that , and honestly I don't care.(charges towards volmis) volmis i will not be defeated!! (Fights for 45 minutes) (breathing heavy) Give it up zay you will never be close to defeating me (zay uses holographic copy) which is the real me. Cut the games you're finished . Or am i (both swing weapons)

(Flashback) (young Volmis and Zay) when I grow up I want to be the strongest in the world. Volmis you know that will be impossible. Yeah and why do you say that ? You are crazy being the strongest take's more than brute strength and magic. How do you know that ? It's just what my parents taught me. (End flash back)

(Breathing heavily ) Why are you in my way ? This isn't your fight volmis nor your concern. Goodbye old friend (swords clash and smoke clears) who are you? I'm not here to fight either of you . Then what are you doing here (Volmis attack najix but fails) Why do you wanna die so fucking bad ? (Volmis start crying and laughing) Simba isn't ready to fight King , only I can defeat him. (Najix sits down) what is with your obsession with King dude ? I have to surpass him , that is the only way I can earn Kida's trust and respect. Defeating King isn't gonna help you earn Kida's trust, she is using you for her own gain. Trust me when i say this , simba won't lose. (Volmis evil laughs) well it's too late now , (points at king ) he has arrived and fighting dude weak ass. I'm going home fuck yall. (Volmis weaves) what the fuck are you doing . (Points at Chris) That's Kida's right hand man right there. (Zay holding his ribs) i can't fight him bring it o..(falls out) Volmis I know that medicine can't knock you out so what are you doing. I'm scared alright I've seen him take on a lot of people. They even gave him the nickname Chris the untouchable. (Najix laughs and stands up) I guess it's time I change that (walks towards chris) .