Potential

(Flashback) (kiljor) if you're not going to try your best why try at all?(enzo) This shit complicated bro damn give me a break. What are you teaching me?(kiljor) just exit and watch us spar.
(See Kiljor ability mirror) That's what I was trying to teach you but it's time for me to take a nap.
(End of flashback)

(Enzo) I guess it's my turn to attack. (Drago gets nervous) that's funny ,you really believe you can defeat me? (Drago laughs ) this should be interesting and don't waste my time.

(Narrator) Let's go see Simba and the others.

(At simba's house) Melody isn't healing simba and at this rate she will be dead in a week. She needs his help and you know it. (Simba) but isn't Damian dead? (Tally) he is but his healing remedy is not. We need someone who can be trusted to go get the recipe and ingredients for the remedy and make it back. (Kiljor) I'll go , you just tell me where the recipe is located and I'll handle the rest , and simba don't fucking touch me. (Rosa) Let me go with you to get the stuff. (Kiljor suspicious) sure just don't get in my way .
(Rosa walks past him) Come on, I know the location of the healing remedy. (Kiljor) don't you rush me woman I'm not the little kid you're used to yelling at. (Rosa chuckles) Just come on we don't have forever.

(They arrive at the location) I'll go see if it's here and you stand guard.(kiljor) no I don't take orders from anyone, why would you think I'll listen to a traiter. (Rosa pulls out a dagger) I kinda expected this would happen but we both know there is no way in hell I'll ever get back doored. (Volmis arrives) there's no point in fighting him , Kida sent me to come and get you. (Kiljor) i had a feeling she was gonna send you.(volmis laughs) you're no match for me and you never will be. Rosa, let's go and leave that trash here. Kida has something for you so let's not keep her waiting. Y'all will fall to us regardless of who yall think yall are.

(Narrator) back to the enzo vs drago fight.

(Drago laughs and cracks his knuckles) Come on kid and lose twice in one day.(enzo smiles while walking towards drago) I love the confidence but there's one thing you forgot about. (Drago) and what is that? (Enzo starts punching Drago) The shadows are where I called home. (Starts using shadow magic) The old man you attempted to kill was my father. (Drago in between getting punched) you should have never told me that. (Out of nowhere enzo pauses) what are you doing here gina? (Drago) Who are you talking to ? (Gina) I'm not really there ,I used a friend's magic to communicate with you. Magic attacks won't harm him unless you use the exact same magic as him. Enzo, this is the time to use that power kiljor taught you . (Drago attacks and gets punched) damn that's a nice hook you got there but that'll never defeat me. (Enzo) is all you do is talk because this is getting boring.

    (Drago starts using dragon magic) Now this is where the fun begins.(Enzo) now we talking i was thinking I wouldn't get to use this on you.(Enzo mirrors drago ability) how are you doing that?(enzo) I'm done talking(enzo gets to beating drago). (Drago) This was fun but I don't think we gonna finish this fight just yet. Kida told me you were different but I'm surprised that you are that strong. I'm perfectly fine(falls to one knee) what the fuck is happening.(Enzo starts walking towards drago) a wise lady told me the only way to stop a dragon magic user is by using their magic against them.(drago first weapon breaks) this isn't over and I'm damn sure about that (Drago escapes using true darkness).