Who to trust

What do you mean gina ? (Gina sobs) everyone will die, ok and I don't think we can escape from this mess. And it'll all be my fault (runs into someone). My apologies ma'am i didn't see you there. Xavier is that you? Yeah big cousin it's me my dad sent me. He opened the door and saw you leaving. So here I am and what the hell is going on?Gina will fill you in on everything xavier. I'll be back, I gotta talk to an old friend. (Simba takes off) melody follow him. One day gina you ain't gonna boss me around. (Goes after simba) melody, gina sent you didn't she? Yeah she did but you won't notice I'm here. Melody stay right here , this part I do solo (simba sad smile). Don't do anything stupid simba, I won't all the stupid gone be with you. Did kida show you anything simba? Yes she did promise to bury me in an old fighting area. Bye kid don't lose..(Simba flies off) Simbaaaa....

Hey old man, you know we don't have to do this. (Laughs) son you know i didn't have you come here to talk, no you're here to start the war !! And what better way than with a death . King, can I kill him ? Yeah nari have fun(walks away).(someone stab simba) damn it you got me there but bring it o.. (falls over) like the poison? Now for the fun part.(stabs simba 50 times) that's enough he's dead lets go king wants to show us something.(takes off) simba ? Simba where are you? (Sees simba) oh my god simba . (Simba coughs) I don't got much time kid , I've been poisoned and you got this . (Talks faintly) tell gina that there's 3 ways this can.(scared and sad) simba ..(cries) nooo I can't lose you this doesn't work without you.(kida in melody head) This isn't a time for sadness. You have one thing to do , go to (secret location) and tally will be there . (Shows her a view of the future) no questions and leave simba. I have someone coming for him. If I can trust you, what is your name? I'm kida and before you ask, yes I know who you are. creepy but ok so you want me going alone. Nah Xavier is on the way to your current location and I'm pretty sure you don't want him to see his big cousin dead. No , I didn't think so . Go now he flies extremely fast and close .(melody takes off)( somebody walking towards simba) hey kiddo did you miss me?(laughs with tears rolling down face) I know right king is really fucked up right now. Don't worry I will get you back to full strength in no time.

(Who did Kida call for Simba ? Is this good or bad for Melody and the rest of them? Stay tuned .....