The decision

(Nari laughs) You think you can do any better than this weak ass nigga. (Final burst out of nowhere) (Xavier) I thought you might have lost the fight and you were just trolling. (Simba is victorious on screen ) (kida ) I knew that was finna happen. He was kinda slow. I'm just Upset that it was Simba's weak ass that defeated him.

(Narrator) Let's go see the others.

(Scoreboard shows melody vs ava) (gina) don't dare touch her ava.(ava) Why not let me kill her so we can get to kida. (Gina) How can you just kill someone you are friends with. Tell me Ava, how could you live with yourself after that.(Ava) Gina if I have to kill you to get to her I will. (Gina) I understand know you're scared of her and you know that you can't defeat her because she is stronger and faster than you. (Ava stabs gina) You know that I have nothing to lose and if killing this woman would help me get the peace I want then that's a thing I'm willing to do. (Gina grabs melody hand) Ava if you want it that way then you will fight fair. (Fuse with melody and wakes her)

(Melody in shock) what were you just about to do to me ava?(Ava) Finish the fight .(melody) Where is your heart at ava? You were about to kill me without a second thought. (Ava) My heart is in the ground with him. (Melody) I'm gonna guess that zay gave his life for yours with the potion .(Ava) How did you know he did that?(melody) I didn't you just told me and me and gina were researching it for future use.(Ava uses environmental prison) You need to chill gang, I was saying something and it is rude to interfere while I'm talking.(ava chuckles) Are you sure you want to fight me? (Ava) if it has to be done i guess we will know who's stronger.(melody chuckles ) ...

(Kim) Hey ladies I don't think you two should be fighting. (Melody & Ava) Who tf is that and what with the big ass werewolf.(Kim) You have nothing to worry about. I have her waiting for her snack. (Ava) snack? (Kim) yeah I've been watching the whole time.(points at ava) You were just gonna kill your friend without a doubt at all. (Ava) it is what it is. (Kim) melody don't waste your time fighting such a weak person.(gun magic-curving shot) I think it missed any vital organs. You can either chase after me or save your friend and you know you can't do both. (Kim walks off) see you later melody.

(Narrator) melody is faced with a very difficult decision and knowing that melody was just about to be killed by ava. Let's find out what melody decided to do....