Why

(Edo) Did y'all hear kida disrespecting us? (Kim) She bitched you earlier.(Edo) I will beat your ass easily. (Somebody walks up)(unknown voice) what's up it's been a long time don't you think.(Kim) Who are you?(inferno unmasks) I'm just the first one to arrive. More are coming. This is what's finna happen, I'm gonna sit here and wait for my guys while you guys decide who fights us. 5v5 no jumping and if you guys win we don't kill you but if we do win (evil laugh) You're dead!(Kim) What's your objective , we in the middle of something here.(inferno) We just wanna fight, not gonna lie and we don't fight people like you.(Kida arrives)Who are you and why are you here?(inferno turns slowly) You are way more beautiful in person.(kida) what?(inferno) my name is inferno but I'm finna head out they will fill you in (inferno walks off).

(Kida) Why are you still here? (Kim) Umm I don't know, I just woke up from my nap.(Kida) Fuck all that bullshit if you can't follow simple instructions then there is no reason for you to be here.(Kim sparks blunt) Calm down and chill out. You being mad at us doesn't help (Kim walks off).

(Back with melody) Where that nigga damian at? He better have my money when I find him.(Melody walks in damain room) Damn I'm never getting my money now. Who the fuck told you to die nigga.(Melody sits down) You can finally rest my friend you have been through enough. Remember when you pissed off king and he went berserk.(Melody laughs) I miss him sometimes but he's always watching over me.(Melody looks up) Ever since you've been gone I've grown stronger and I want you to rest king. You were the best and nobody can say anything else.(Ghost king appears) You have grown so much since I last saw you and thank you for being there the days things got tough. You have to leave me behind and go live for you.(King begins fading) Impossible king I wouldn't be here without you.(Kim) So that was king ? He seemed like a nice person.(Melody) Before you say anything about him think wisely.(Kim) I've heard your stories and I'm not dumb.(Melody) if you want to fight me this is not the place for it. Out of respect for my friend we won't be fighting you here.