Chapter 12: Tomorrow Bidding

After an hour of driving, they finally reached the restaurant. "We are here," Kelly said with a smile.

Lisa and Didi looked at the restaurant and were amazed by the decor. The restaurant is one of the richest and most expensive in the country.

As they arrived, Kelly's luxurious car pulled up to the entrance, and the valet promptly opened the doors for them. Layla and Didi were impressed by the grandeur of the restaurant's exterior and the warm welcome they received from the staff.

Inside, the restaurant was even more breathtaking. Crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, casting a warm glow over the elegant tables and plush seating. The aroma of exquisite cuisine wafted through the air, tantalizing their taste buds.

"Wow, this is my crush's restaurant. It's breathtaking and big," Didi whispered to Lisa. Lisa smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

Kelly led them to a private dining room, where they were greeted with a personalized menu. The options were vast and mouth-watering, with dishes like truffle risotto, pan-seared duck breast, and wild-caught salmon.

Lisa and Didi checked the menu and found that the food was too expensive. Didi exclaimed with wide eyes. They chose the cheapest food because they were not sure if the girl could afford it and they felt pity for her. Sophia saw this and smiled.

Lisa and Didi had a hard time deciding what to order, but Kelly recommended the chef's special, a delightful blend of flavors and textures that did not disappoint. As they enjoyed their meal, they chatted and laughed, getting to know Kelly better. The conversation flowed effortlessly, covering topics from art to social justice. Lisa and Didi were struck by Kelly's kindness, intelligence, and passion for making a difference.

"Why are you so beautiful, just like my friend here? I'm so jealous," said Didi, and they all started laughing.

"Because I inherited my mother and father's genes," Kelly said happily.

Lisa and Didi laughed.

"You are also very beautiful, and I love your sexy brown eyes," Kelly said to Didi.

Didi's mouth opened but she didn't say anything. "Thanks," she replied with a smile.

"I haven't seen anyone as beautiful as my best friend. Not even the celebrities match her beauty. You are the first person," Didi said as she picked up food and put it into her mouth.

"Oh, I'm happy at least I'm worthy of her match in beauty, but she is more beautiful than me," Kelly said playfully, frowning her face

At the door of the private room, a handsome guy was staring at the people inside.

Kelly and her friends were busy chatting and laughing, and their attention didn't reach the door.

The guy put his hands in his pocket, took out his phone, and wanted to take a picture of the three girls to send to someone on his phone.

As Kelly's brother's friend, Alexander, watched them with interest, Layla and Didi didn't notice the subtle glance from the private room door.

He quickly snapped a photo of the trio and sent it to Kelly's brother, before returning to his private room.

Alexander was a tall, handsome young man with a carefree attitude and a reputation for being one of the most handsome guy in the city. As the son of the second-richest man in the country, he was accustomed to luxury and privilege. But despite his wealth and status, Alexander had a kind heart and a mischievous sense of humor.

As the evening went on, Lisa and Didi remained oblivious to the fact that they were being watched. But Kelly seemed to sense that something was amiss. She glanced around the restaurant, her eyes scanning the room with a hint of unease.