Ch. 12- Road Trip!!

Dean could hear the shutter of a camera as the morning sun creeped through his window.

"Do you think they did had sex?"

"Gabriel, shut up!"

"They're both shirtless! Probably completely naked underneath the blanket!" *camera shutter* "Oh my, God. I am not washing those sheets."

Dean groaned and peeked his eye open. Castiel lay beside him, his face buried in Dean's neck as he lay in slumber on Dean's arm. Castiel had one arm tucked under himself, cupping his face, and the other wrapped tightly around Dean's waist. Dean rolled into his back, finding his younger brother and brother-in-law standing over him with a cell phone.

"Guys. Really?" Dean threw a pillow at him, not worrying about the state they found him in, but more the camera in which they captured that moment.

"Oh, come on Dean!" *shutter* "Just trying to make memories."

Dean threw a death glare at the shorter man.

Sam was the the first to crack, knowing from watchful experiences what his brother could do when angry. "It was Gabriel's idea!" He said before turning and jogging out the door.

Gabriel took one last picture with a laugh before turning and following his moose of a husband.

Dean rolled back onto his side, draping his arm over Castiel and attempting to go back to sleep.

"27." Castiel mumbled.

Dean pulled back enough to look down at him, "What?" He wasn't sure if Castiel was talking in his sleep or what.

"They took 27 photos." Castiel groaned as he rubbed his face and opened his eyes, staring up at Dean.

Dean smiled, "Good morning, Cassie." He leaned in to place a kiss on his lips.

Castiel stuck up a hand in protest, squashing Dean's nose and lips against his palm. "No."

"What?" Dean's voice came out kind of muffled against Castiel's hand. "Why not?"

Castiel took his hand away and dead panned, "Because you have horrible morning breath."

Dean barked a laugh as he got out of bed and into the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush from his suitcase in the process.

Castiel sat up and stretched once Dean had gone. He had to admit, last night was the best sleep he'd ever had, even while he'd been with Kevin. Dean gave him this feeling of serene and peace- so tranquil and comforting. He got out of bed and set to work making it, stripping the sheets and replacing them with newer ones. He has just finished relaying the duvet and situating the pillows when Dean returned. He leaned against the door frame to the bath room, watching Castiel as he bent over the bed to fix the pillows and blankets to perfection.

He let a small smile slip into his face, watching the bare chested beauty as the sun shown on his back. This is what he wanted. He wanted this simple, domestic, apple-pie life. He never really had that with Jo. Once they moved in together, they lost that spark and felt that only always doing something could rekindle that fire.

Dean had only known Castiel for a month, had met him in person only a week ago, and here he was thinking such thoughts as these. He was sure Castiel liked him back, but was it a rebound crush or the real deal? Dean wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer.

They threw on shirts and walked down the stairs to the kitchen, laughing and talking all the way. Dean held the door open for Castiel, and they found Sam and Gabriel dancing in the kitchen and singing into spatulas, oblivious to the new company.