Ch. 11- A Night to Remember

**there will be a little bit of smut this chapter so don't say I didn't warn you//btw this is my first time writing any kind of smut, especially the gay kind so please don't hate me for this**

Dean sat staring into his tub of ice cream, pissed off and red faced- but not from the anger. Castiel kept giving Dean small glances and sly smiles. Occasionally, he would "accidentally" rub their thighs together, or his hand would brush his knee. Dean was hurting to keep together. He wanted to slam Castiel against a wall and make him scream his name.

Dean watched his fantasy play behind his eyes, a tingle running up his spine and his dick coming to life.

He knew he needed to get out of the room before he got a full hard on and things became complicated.

He sprang back to reality, listening to the conversation between the three other men.

"Well, if you ask me, they're just scared of you both." Castiel laughed.

Gabriel laughed, "Yes, fear the gay married couple next door."

"They're scared of our fabulous fashion sense." Sam joked in his gayest voice, snapping his fingers over his head.

The entire table burst into a laughing fit.

"Excuse me," Dean said as he caught his breath, "I think I'm going to go to bed now."

"Aw, come on," Gabriel whined, "the fun's just beginning!"

"The fun hasn't even started yet," Castiel whispered loud enough for Dean to hear.

Dean had to suppress a moan as he looked to his lap. He could clearly see the outline of his hard on against his black pants. He stood quickly, grateful his waist was shorter than the counter top, and bid everyone goodnight before turning to the kitchen door behind him and walking out.

He walked up the stairs and into his room, shutting the door behind him. He stripped down to his boxers, putting his hands on his hips and looking down. "What the hell am I supposed to to do with you!? Why're you even up? We had a deal, man!" Dean groaned and lay down on the bed, a plan springing to mind.

He reached for his cell phone and quickly scrolled to the only person he really talks to anymore.
--------------
Castiel was enjoying talking to the three men- swapping stories, sharing laughs. There was only one thing that could have made the moment better.

He didn't mean to brush against Dean, but when he did and he found the cute little blush on his cheeks, he found he might as well do it again.

He watched as Gabriel held Sam's hand and wanted to try it himself. He slowly crept his hand towards Dean under the table and reached for his hand, only to find his knee in the process. He watched as Dean shook a little, Castiel finding it adorable. He repeated the action, finding Dean give the same response.

"Well, if you ask me, they're just scared of you both." Castiel laughed, trying to seem interested in Gabriel's story about their prejudice neighbors. He glanced at the clock, 11:38.

Suddenly, Dean shot up beside him. He excused himself and smiled as Gabriel said the fun was just beginning.

"The fun hasn't even started yet," Castiel whispered to himself.

Dean walked out of the room, but not before Castiel got a glimpse of the tent in his pants.

Castiel smiled to himself, thinking he had caused it. He sat talking to the married couple until midnight, when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He quickly pulled it out to see a text from the man upstairs.