Ch. 18- Cas' First Meal

Dean woke late that morning- if it could even still be considered morning. He rolled into his side, squinting to find his phone as the sun light burned his eyes.

3:47 pm

"Shit," he groaned as he plopped back to his stomach, burying his head in the pillow.

"WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY!" He heard a voice shout before bounding into the room, slamming the door open in the process. A body suddenly slammed into his back, knees landing just below where his kidneys are.

"Son of a bitch!" He yelled, curling into a ball with the pain. "What the hell, Cas!?"

Castiel was a laughing fit beside him, "I figured out how to work the coffee maker." Dean noticed how enlarged his pupils were, the shakiness of his frame, and the grinding of his teeth when they wasn't occupied with speaking.

Dean say up slowly, bringing his hands to his face, "Castiel Novak, please tell me you've had coffee at some point in your life?"

"No! Never! This stuff's amazing though! It's like energy in a cup! I feel like the Energizer Bunny- you know, that little pink rabbit thing? I used to be scared of it when I was little because it was so weird! It just kept going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going with its little drum and that weird blue line that followed! I used to think that line was-"

"Okay, Cas!" Dean interrupted, covering the man's mouth. "How much coffee have you had?"

"Well, I woke up this morning and made a pot and i was going to wake you but it was so good and before I knew it I had drank it all so I made another but you looked so peaceful sleeping with your chapped lips and messy hair and dried drool on your chin- did you know you drool in your sleep? It's like Niagara Falls! Ya know, I have a doctor friend in Washington that could fix that for you. He helped with my teeth grinding, and now I don't do it anymore! Oh, you should have seen me as a kid, I would grind all the time! Wow, that sounded better in my head."

Dean huffed and chuckled, "Cas, just tell me how much coffee you had. That's all I want to know."

"Five and a half pots." Castiel said, shaking and darting his eyes about the room.

"Holy-!" Dean almost yelled. "Dmitri! That's not good for you!"

"Whoa, you just called me 'Dmitri'!" He smirked sexily, "It's hot. You have a Russian kink don't you? Yeah, you do! You were getting all hot and bothered the other day!" Castiel winked before leaning and whispering in a sultry, Russian accent, "You like it when I talk like this?"

Dean fumbled for words, a red blush creeping up his chest, "Castiel. No, stop it. I top. You stop." He pushed away from Castiel, standing quickly only to find himself naked. "Where'd my boxers go!?" He quickly reached for the sheets, pulling them out from under Cas.

"You took them off last night, complains of heat or something." Castiel still spoke in his accent, picking at his finger nails as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"So you just let me sleep naked!?" Dean stammered, attempting to wrap the sheet around his waist.

"Dean." Damn him with that fucking accent. "As long as you weren't trying to do the sex, I was cool with whatever." He held his hands up, palms towards Dean.

Dean grumbled to himself before walking to the kitchen, sheet wrapped around his waist. He found the other half-pot of coffee and made himself a mug, pouring the rest out before Castiel could continue on his newfound adrenaline addiction. Castiel sauntered into the kitchen close behind Dean, humming to himself and dancing a little as he walked.