Ch. 17- On the Road Again

//I'm thinking shower sex...what about you?//

Castiel awoke first the following morning, the sun high in the sky. When he attempted to move, he found a hand wrapped tight around his waist and a pain shooting through his back side. His back was pressed against a smooth chest and he felt deep breathes his the back of his neck. He smiled at the memory of last night and began to slowly work himself out of Dean's grasp.

Dean whimpered in his sleep at the loss of contact but quickly replaced it with a pillow. Castiel stood stark naked, staring down at the sleeping man, before he turned to the bathroom to wash the remains of last night off him.

He closed the door behind him before starting the water and stepped in to feel the warm water running down his back. He grabbed the shampoo and began lathering a small amount into his hair.

It wasn't until the curtain was pulled back, letting a draft of cold air in, that he realized he wasn't alone in the bathroom.

"Agh!" Castiel yelled, shampoo running down his forehead as he tried to see the culprit. He heard Dean's hearty laugh before he grimaced and flicked shampoo in his general direction before squinting his eyes closed and resuming the washing of his hair, "What, Winchester?" Castiel said sassily, hearing a gasp of mock hurt in return.

"Am I not welcome here?" He heard along with the sound of the curtain closing and the presence of someone centimeters from his own body.

"I'm showering and my ass hurts." He whined while rinsing his hair, spitting out soapy water as he spoke.

Damn, he thought as his fingers massaged his scalp, actresses and actors make this stuff look easy.

He was about to question the sudden silence when he felt two hands grabbing his hips, thumbs massaging deep into the muscle. "Dean, what're you doing?"

"Whatever do you mean, Castiel?" Dean feigned innocence.

Castiel smiled and wiped water from his eyes, the soap and suds completely rinsed away. "Well, you appear to be massaging my hips, there, sir."

Dean chuckled before leaning in to press a kiss to Castiel's nose. "Just trying to keep 'em in good condition."

Castiel rolled his eyes and huffed a laugh before turning to grab a wash cloth and the soap beside it. "Fine, if you insist on joining me, you have to get clean." He turned back to Dean, who was currently standing in the falling water. "Back against the wall," he commanded.

"Oh, Cas, I get all tingly when you take control like that." He winked as Castiel's face reddened and pressed his back to the wall, away from the spray of water. He watched tentatively as Castiel lathered soap into the price of cloth and began to scrub Dean's torso with it, working it slowly over all his curves and dents. He then proceeded to his shoulders, followed by his arms. After which, he returned to his waist and worked his way down until he was bent on his knees caring for Dean's body- not once did he touch his bathing suit area, but only smiled when the rag "accidentally" grazed it.

By the time he was back on his feet, Dean was practically squirming in his skin. He smiled an innocent grin and turned to rinse his own body of any suds before he felt a body flush against his own pressing him to the wall.

/the following scene may not be appropriate for younger viewers/

He gasped and closed his eyes, feeling needy as his heart began to raise and his stomach churned.

He felt Dean's lips press against his ear as he pressed himself against Cas' ass, "Feel that?" He whispered hotly. "That's what you do to me, Castiel." He pressed himself in harder before grinding himself against Castiel, savoring the begs and pleas and moans from the black haired man.