Ch. 3- A Naked Encounter

Castiel's plane landed at 4:00 Wednesday morning, his driver taking him and his luggage to the hotel, where he checked into his room on the 7th floor and slept until 10:00.

He awoke, showering to shake off the jet lag, and checked his bank account.

"Current balance: $146,578.67" the automated voice said.

He dawned a robe and ordered room service, careful not to spend too much money, just in case.

He quickly ate and showered before finding his suitcase, towel around his waist, when he heard a knock at the door.

"Just a minute." He called, walking to peek through the peephole. He first saw golden blond hair, almost shining in the hall lighting. The man wore a suit, which he was currently straightening out.

Castiel opened the door a crack, poking his head and shoulder out, "Oh, hello. You must be the concierge. I-"

The man let out a chuckle, "No, Castiel. I'm Dean Winchester."

"Oh!" Castiel let out, blush creeping up his neck. He opened the door to let him in, "I apologize, I just got out of the shower, the looked to the towel around his waist.

Dean let out a chuckle as he walked in and lay his briefcase on the table.

Castiel took this time to take in the man in front of him. He stood a few inches taller than him. He wore a black, pressed suit, cuff links in the white button up sleeves he wore underneath. His black tie wrapped and tied neatly around his neck. His face was an unforgettable one. An angular jawline, smooth of any hair or stubble. His golden brown hair, spiked yet combed and smooth. His eyes.

Castiel decided he had never seen eyes likes his. They were green. Not just any green. A green that sparkled and shined. Eyes that hid secrets and made you want to know the man they belonged to.

Not a bad view, he thought to himself.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Not a problem, I'll set up papers while you get dressed." Dean stated while turning to look at his latest client.

From the sound of his voice over the phone from the past two weeks, he had been expecting a butch guy. But what he saw? A pale man, a little shorter than he. A thick tuft off jet black hair, stuck out in all directions. His face had stubble along his jaw and chin, making his sturdy cheek bones look deep. His blue eyes caught Dean's attention more than anything. They looked like the ocean in the early hours of the morning, radiating light and life and mystery.

Castiel walked into the bath room, suitcase in hand. Dean turned his attention back to the business at hand. He took out three Manila folders containing information about the houses he intended to show Castiel.

He laid out the files on the table, putting them in order of ratings and niceness of the neighborhood.

"Okay, well now that I have clothes on," Castiel laughed as he walked out of the bathroom, dressed in jeans and a polo button shirt, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Winchester." He said while going to shake Dean's hand.

"The pleasure's all mine, Mr. Novak." He returned the hand shake and turned back to the folders, unbuttoning his jacket and putting his hands on his hips. "Now let's get down to business shall we?"

**so I've heard from a few of you, and you all seem to love it! I made new covers for both stories, can you let me know if they actually saved to the stories, please?**