1

A girl whose day started with her stepmom waking her up by pouring water on her.
Mom - You bastard, get up and make breakfast for us.
DAD- you bitch get up quickly
(And he slaps y/n and walks away. One side of her lip starts bleeding. Then she gets up from there and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast after doing her morning routine.

Now Y/n starts making breakfast but a plate falls from her hand and breaks it. And hearing the sound of the plate breaking, his dad comes.
Dad- What have you done? Come with me, I will tell you your real place.
(With that he drags y/n into the living room)
y/n - No no, this will not happen again please. Today is my first day of university, I have to go please. *Crying*

But her father does not listen to her and starts beating her with a belt. She starts crying loudly and after some time she takes her numb body and goes to change her clothes
Her outfit

Y/n leaves for university y/n - Today is my first day of university, I hope it goes well(She is a scolorship student in Seoul university)

y/n - Today is my first day of university, I hope it goes well
(She is a scolorship student in Seoul university)

She was thinking about how her parents treat her like a servant, beat her and mentally abuse her, she has to suffer the torture of her father every day, sometimes he does not give her food even for 3 days and sometimes Keep her locked in the basement.

???- Are you new here
(She comes out of her thoughts)
Y/n- yes I am
???- oh then I will take you to the principle office
Y/n-thank you for helping me (talking while walking in the hallway of university going towards principal office)
???-By the way my name is Lee Yeon
Y/n- Oh nice to meet you I am Kang Y/n
Yeon- so we are friends right
Y/n- ofcourse why not

While talking, they come in front of the principal's office and then she goes inside.
Now y/n comes out with her schedule and shows it to Yeon.

Yeon- we have same batch let's go together
Y/n- okay let's go

After that they goes towards their class. After entering the class, a girl comes running towards them and hugs Yeon.

??-baby you are late
(She noticed Y/n)
Who is she
Yeon- oh she is new student here and my new friend Y/n and Y/n she is my girlfriend Nam Ji Ah
Ji ah- hii Y/n
Y/n- hii

After this they go and sit on their respective seats
Yeon with Ji Ah and Y/n was sitting behind there seat.
After sometime the teacher came and said

Miss wang- so we have a new student today please come and introduce yourself