13

---

INT. KIM ENTERPRISES – MR. KIM’S OFFICE – NEXT DAY

The office is filled with reports and charts showcasing the recent decline of Kim Enterprises. MR. KIM, a stern man in his late fifties, sits behind his expansive desk, his face etched with concern. His PERSONAL ASSISTANT, MS. PARK, stands beside him, reviewing notes from their recent communication with LUXORA INTERNATIONAL.

MR. KIM
(rubbing his temples)
I can’t believe we had to reach out to LUXORA. This is a desperate move.

Ms. Park nods, glancing down at the reports in her hands.

MS. PARK
(supportively)
Yes, sir. Their representatives were surprisingly receptive. They understand our situation and seem willing to negotiate a partnership.

Mr. Kim’s expression remains tense, reflecting the stakes involved.

MR. KIM
(seriously)
But at what cost? They have a reputation for being shrewd. We must ensure we don’t end up compromising too much.

Ms. Park looks at him, aware of the underlying implications.

MS. PARK
(choosing her words carefully)
They mentioned potential investments, but their terms could include conditions that we’re not yet aware of. You know how business deals can be.

Mr. Kim leans forward, the weight of the company pressing down on him.

MR. KIM
(firmly)
I understand that. But we can’t afford to hesitate. We need to move quickly before the situation worsens.

He pauses, contemplating the decisions that led them here, and his sons' role in it.

MS. PARK
(continuing)
We should also consider how to address any potential fallout during negotiations. The brothers might have to confront the consequences of their past actions.

Mr. Kim’s jaw tightens, a mix of regret and frustration flashing across his face.Well he is guilty what he did to y/n and other womens

MR. KIM
(bitterly)
That’s exactly what worries me. They had their chance to mend things, and now it feels like we’re going in blind.

Ms. Park watches him, sensing his inner turmoil.

MS. PARK
(supportively)
If we’re careful, we can keep the focus on business while ensuring that our interests are protected.

Mr. Kim exhales heavily, clearly conflicted.

MR. KIM
(sighing)
It’s a fine line we’re walking. We need to ensure that we’re not seen as desperate while negotiating.

He stands, pacing the room as he considers their next steps.

MS. PARK
(calmly)
Then we proceed with caution. We can keep our negotiations focused on the business aspects.

Mr. Kim stops pacing, nodding at her thoughtful approach.

MR. KIM
(resolutely)
You’re right. Our priority is to save the company. I want you to prepare for the meeting which is now after 3 days. Keep it strictly professional, and let’s see how far we can push them without showing our desperation.

Ms. Park nods, jotting down notes.

MS. PARK
(earnestly)
Understood, sir. I’ll prepare everything we need.

Mr. Kim’s expression darkens, knowing the potential consequences of their next steps.

MR. KIM
(solemnly)
Let’s ensure we’re ready for anything. The company’s future depends on this.

---

Here's a scene depicting Y/N, her twins Eunji and Ari, Nam Ji Ah, and Lee Yeon as they prepare for their flight to South Korea:

---
3 DAYS LATER

EXT. PRIVATE JET HANGAR – DAY

The sun shines brightly as a sleek private jet sits on the tarmac. Y/N, along with her twin daughters, EUNJI and ARI, excitedly approach the aircraft, their eyes sparkling with anticipation. NAM JI AH follows closely behind, carrying bags and checking off a list on her clipboard.

EUNJI
(bouncing with excitement)
Dadda, do you think our new mansion will have a big garden?

She clutches her sister’s hand, and ARI chimes in eagerly.

ARI
(grinning)
And a playroom with lots of toys! Can we have a slide, too?

They look up at LEE YEON, who smiles warmly, enjoying their enthusiasm.

LEE YEON
(cheerfully)
Absolutely! We’ll make sure you both have the biggest garden and the best playroom. Maybe even a treehouse!

The twins squeal in delight, their imaginations running wild.

EUNJI
(excitedly)
I want a pink slide! With sparkles!

ARI
(firmly)
No, I want a blue one! Blue is the best!

Nam Ji Ah chuckles as she watches them bicker playfully.

NAM JI AH
(affectionately)
You two will have to share, you know. Maybe we can find one that changes colors?

The twins gasp, their eyes wide with wonder at the thought.

EUNJI
(eyes sparkling)
That would be amazing!

As they reach the steps of the jet, Y/N glances at her daughters, her heart swelling with love and excitement for their new adventure.

Y/N
(smiling)
And think of all the places we’ll visit in South Korea! We’ll see the palace, the markets, and maybe even go to the beach!

ARI
(grinning)
Can we eat ice cream every day?

LEE YEON
(laughing)
As much ice cream as you want! But remember, we have to try some delicious Korean food too.

The girls giggle, already dreaming of the flavors they’ll experience.

EUNJI
(suddenly serious)
What about the other girls? Will they come to play with us?

Y/N’s expression softens, knowing the importance of friendships in their new home.

Y/N
(nods)
I’m sure you’ll make lots of new friends. There will be plenty of kids in the neighborhood to play with.

They board the jet, and Nam Ji Ah follows, ensuring everything is in order for their flight.

NAM JI AH
(checking her list)
Okay, everyone settled? Snacks are ready for the flight, and I’ve got all the essentials packed.

EUNJI
(raising her hand)
I’m ready!

ARI
(bouncing in her seat)
Me too!

As the jet doors close, Yeon settles into the seat next to the twins, his heart full of warmth. He wraps an arm around both girls, pulling them close.

LEE YEON
(looking at the girls)
Alright, let’s take off to our new adventure! South Korea, here we come!

The jet starts to taxi down the runway, and the excitement in the cabin is palpable. The twins chatter excitedly about their plans as the jet lifts off the ground, soaring into the sky. Their laughter and joy fill the space, creating a sense of hope for the journey ahead.

---