4

The conversation between there father and hoseok

---

INT. HOSEOK'S FAMILY MANSION - STUDY ROOM - DAY

The room is dimly lit, filled with heavy wooden furniture and expensive decor. HOSEOK sits at a large desk, nervously tapping his fingers. Across from him sits his FATHER, a stern man with an air of authority.

FATHER
(leaning back in his chair)
Hoseok, I’ve heard that the others are getting there next target which is Y/N.

HOSEOK
(nervously)
Yes, Father. They are again doing the same thing and she is there 35th target, and this time I will not let them do anything to her.

Hoseok's father narrows his eyes, studying his son.

FATHER
You think I don’t know what’s happening? Namjoon requested you to go to Italy because you are against them , and I agree. This is part of our business.

HOSEOK
(pleading)
But, Father, she’s not just a pawn in their game. She’s a person.

The father leans forward, intensity in his gaze.

FATHER
And you think the others don’t understand that? They are my sons, just as you are. They know the stakes. And womens are just a toy for pleasuring mens.

Hoseok hesitates, torn between loyalty to his brothers and concern for Y/N.

HOSEOK
(stammering)
But… what if they go too far?

His father straightens, his tone firm.

FATHER
They are brothers, Hoseok. Each with different mothers, but united in our legacy. I don't have any problems.

Hoseok clenches his fists, frustration building.

HOSEOK
But what if something happens to her while I'm away?

His father sighs, an edge of impatience in his voice.

FATHER
You’re going to Italy to finalize a deal with our partners. Namjoon needs you there, and you can’t let personal feelings interfere with your duty.

Hoseok looks down, feeling the weight of his father's expectations.

HOSEOK
(defeated)
Fine. I’ll go.

His father’s expression softens slightly, but the sternness remains.

FATHER
Remember, loyalty to family is paramount. What happens with Y/N is secondary to our business.

Hoseok nods, trying to mask his anxiety. As his father leaves, Hoseok stares out the window, conflicted about the path ahead.

---

EXT. HOSEOK'S FAMILY MANSION - DAY

Hoseok stands outside, looking at the driveway where a black luxury car waits. He takes a deep breath, knowing he has to make a choice.

HOSEOK
(to himself)
I have to protect her… somehow.

He walks toward the car, determination mixing with worry, as he prepares for his trip to Italy, uncertain of what awaits.

On the other hand
Where Yoongi and Jin are makin plan

YOONGI
(whispering)
Jin, have you thought about how to handle Y/N when she wakes up?

JIN
(nervously)
I have been thinking..... maybe we should make sure she goes back to sleep.

YOONGI
(smirking)
I like the way you think. Coffee, with a special ingredient.