2

---

INT. CLASSROOM - DAY

The classroom buzzes with chatter as students settle in. Y/N sits at her desk, looking a bit nervous. Yeon and Ji Ah, her new friends, are at a nearby table, whispering and laughing together.

TEACHER
(looking at the class)
Alright, everyone. Let’s start with introductions. Today we have a new student can you come and introduce yourself.

Y/N stands up, fidgeting with her hands.

Y/N
Um, hi, I’m Y/N. I just moved here, and I’m excited to meet you all.

As she finishes, three boys walk in, causing a commotion. They are JIMIN, TAEHYUNG, and JUNGKOOK.

TEACHER
(frowning)
You’re late! Get to your seats!

The boys sit down—Jungkook next to Y/N, while Jimin and Taehyung sit behind her. Taehyung and Jimin glance at Y/N, smirking with interest. Y/N tries to make eye contact with Jungkook.

Y/N
(softly)
Hi, I’m Y/N.

Jungkook ignores her, focused on the front. Y/N feels a bit deflated, glancing back at Yeon and Ji Ah for support.

---

INT. HALLWAY - AFTER CLASS

The bell rings, and students flood into the hallway. Y/N, Yeon, and Ji Ah walk toward the cafeteria. Suddenly, Y/N accidentally bumps into YOONGI.

YOONGI
(shouting)
Watch where you’re going!

Y/N steps back, startled. Yeon and Ji Ah rush to her side, protective.

YEON
Hey! Back off!

JI AH
Yeah, it was an accident!

Jungkook approaches, stepping in front of Y/N.

JUNGKOOK
(calmly)
Yoongi, chill out. It’s not a big deal.

Yoongi scoffs but backs down, sensing the tension. The girls give Y/N reassuring looks as they head toward the cafeteria.

---

INT. CAFETERIA - MOMENTS LATER

They sit at a table on one side of the cafeteria. Y/N looks around, feeling uneasy. Taehyung and Jimin are at the adjacent table, whispering and glancing at her with interest. Jungkook leans in closer to Y/N.

JUNGKOOK
So, what do you think of the school?

Y/N brightens up, eager to talk.

Y/N
It’s nice! I love the campus.

As they chat, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok join the table, but only Hoseok seems genuinely concerned about Y/N.

HOSEOK
(eyeing the boys at the other table)
Guys, can we focus on Y/N? She seems a bit overwhelmed.

Namjoon and Jin nod, but Jimin and Taehyung continue to look at Y/N with smirks.

JIMIN
(whispering to Taehyung)
She’s definitely our next target.

TAEHYUNG
(grinning)
Let’s see if Jungkook can handle it.

Hoseok watches, his expression serious, as Y/N continues to talk to Jungkook.

---

INT. BACK OF CAFETERIA - LATER

The boys huddle together, plotting. Jimin speaks up.

JIMIN
I think Y/N would be perfect for our next target.

TAEHYUNG
(smirk)
Jungkook can make her fall for him first.

Yoongi shakes his head, clearly annoyed.

YOONGI
Yes she can be our next target let's have some fun.

The others laugh. Hoseok watches from a distance, his expression serious.

HOSEOK
(whispers to himself)
I won’t let anything happen to her.

---

EXT. SCHOOL GROUNDS - AFTER SCHOOL

Y/N walks out of the school, feeling uneasy about the boys’ stares. Jungkook catches up to her.

JUNGKOOK
Hey, Y/N! Want to walk together?

Y/N looks surprised but happy.

Y/N
Sure!

As they walk, Taehyung and Jimin exchange glances, their intentions clear. Hoseok, still worried, keeps an eye on them from afar.

HOSEOK
(to himself)
I’ll make sure she’s safe.