7

---

INT. RUSSIA AIRPORT - DAY

Y/n steps out of the bustling airport, her heart racing as she searches for a taxi with her name. The cold air bites at her skin, but it’s nothing compared to the turmoil inside her. Her hands tremble as she scans the crowd, anxiety building. Suddenly, the world blurs, and she faintly hears her name before everything goes dark.

---

EXT. AIRPORT - MOMENTS LATER

The DRIVER rushes to her side, panic in his eyes as he kneels beside her.

DRIVER
(frantic)
Miss! Can you hear me?

He gently lifts her into his arms, glancing around for help. He hurries to his car, desperation evident.

---

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - LATER

Y/n slowly regains consciousness, blinking against the harsh light. The DOCTOR stands nearby, his expression kind but serious.

DOCTOR
(softly)
You’re awake. We have some important news. You’re three weeks pregnant… with twins.

Y/n’s breath catches, her heart sinking as the weight of the news crashes over her. She turns her head away, tears pooling in her eyes.

Y/N
(voice trembling)
No… how can this be? I can’t… I don’t know what to do.

The doctor places a comforting hand on her shoulder, but the gesture feels inadequate against her despair.

---

INT. HOSPITAL HALLWAY - MOMENTS LATER

Y/n stumbles out of her room, her mind racing with thoughts of her past. She spots LEE YEON and NAM JI-AH, whom she saw after an year they also saw her and ran towards her.

LEE YEON
(rushing over)
Y/n!

They embrace tightly, a wave of warmth washing over her, momentarily easing her pain.

Y/N
(sobbing)
I thought I lost everything… The Kim brothers assaulted me both sexually and mentally. They raped me almost every day for almost a year.My own father sent me to them because he took money from them but he can't give it back.

---

INT. HOSPITAL WAITING ROOM - CONTINUOUS

The three friends sit in the waiting room, the weight of Y/n's story hanging heavy in the air. Lee Yeon grips Y/n’s hand tightly, a silent promise of support.

NAM JI-AH
(concerned)
What happened, Y/n? Please, tell us everything.

Y/n takes a deep breath, her heart racing as she recounts her nightmare.

Y/N
(voice shaking)
I begged Mr. Kim for help, for a way out. But he just sent me to one of his strip clubs… I felt so Kim brothers exept hoseok came to that club every Friday and raped me hit me ,And then Hoseok… he saved me. He couldn’t stand to see me like that. He sent me here to Russia, got me an apartment, paid for my college fees… so I could become a doctor.

Her voice breaks as the memories flood back, pain etched on her face.

---

EXT. Y/N'S NEW APARTMENT - LATER

The driver pulls up in front of a modest building. Y/n gazes at her new home, a mix of apprehension and hope swelling in her chest.

LEE YEON
(excited, trying to lighten the mood)
Let’s check it out! This is your fresh start!