6

Hoseok enters the living room, suitcase in hand, greeted by his family members his brothers and father
There's excitement in the air but hoseok 's demeanor is serious.

INT. HOSEOK'S FAMILY LIVING ROOM - DAY

Hoseok stands with his brothers: Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. They’re chatting casually, but Hoseok's mind is elsewhere.

JIN
So, what’s next for you, Hoseok? Any big plans?

HOSEOK
(trying to stay calm)
Just taking it one step at a time.

The brothers nod, unaware of the turmoil in Hoseok's heart.

YOONGI
You seem a bit off. Everything okay?

HOSEOK
(small smile)
Yeah, just thinking about some... personal stuff.

The conversation shifts, but Hoseok remains distant, lost in thought about Y/N.

NAMJOON
What about next Saturday? Any ideas?

HOSEOK
(smoothly)
Maybe a family outing? Just to relax together.

As the brothers discuss plans, Hoseok discreetly glances at his phone, checking messages related to Y/N. He knows he can’t reveal anything to them.

TAEHYUNG
Sounds good. We could use some fun.

Hoseok forces a smile, then steps away from the group, pretending to check something on his phone.

HOSEOK
(excusing himself)
I’ll be right back.

He heads to a quieter corner, making a call.

HOSEOK
(into phone)
Hey, it’s me. I need to know where Y/N is. I’m coming to get her.

His voice is low and determined, concealing his intentions from his brothers.

VOICE ON PHONE
(voice crackling)
She’s still at the club. Be careful.

HOSEOK
(firmly)
I will. She deserves better, and I won’t let her stay there any longer.

He hangs up, steeling himself. He returns to his brothers with a newfound resolve, masking the urgency in his heart.

JIMIN
Everything okay?

HOSEOK
(cheerfully)
Yeah, just had to take care of something. Let’s focus on our plans for next week.

As they laugh and joke, Hoseok keeps his secret mission close to his chest, determined to rescue Y/N without his brothers knowing.

Because they are reason of Y/N'S this hell like life.
Now hoseok is driving his car towards the club where Y/N is .

INT. STRIP CLUB - VIP ROOM - NIGHT

Hoseok stands in the dimly lit VIP room, clutching a bag filled with Y/N's documents: her passport, visa for Russia, and college acceptance papers. His heart pounds as he prepares for the confrontation ahead.

HOSEOK
(to the staff)
Please bring Y/N in... in casual clothes.

Y/N enters, looking frail and vulnerable. Her skin is pale, her eyes haunted by fear and despair. She takes a step back, her breath quickening.

Y/N
(startled)
Hoseok? What are you doing here? Are you... here for the same reasons as them?

Hoseok’s heart sinks at the pain in her voice. He takes a step forward, his expression softening.

HOSEOK
No, Y/N. I’m here to help you escape this nightmare.

Y/N’s eyes widen, a flicker of hope amidst the fear.

Y/N
Escape? How can you help me?

Hoseok opens the bag, revealing the neatly folded dress and the documents. He takes a deep breath, his voice steady but filled with emotion.

HOSEOK
I’ve booked an apartment for you in Russia. Your college fees are covered. You can start fresh. You deserve so much more than this.

Y/N’s eyes fill with tears as she looks at the dress, a symbol of the life she could have. She hesitates, struggling to believe it.

Y/N
Why are you doing this for me?

HOSEOK
(breathing deeply)
Because it’s my brothers' fault you’re here. They hurt you, and I can’t let that be your only story. You deserve to be free and happy.

Y/N nods slowly, tears spilling down her cheeks. Hoseok reaches out, offering the dress.

HOSEOK
Please, put this on. I want to see you smile again.

She takes the dress, stepping into the bathroom. As she changes, Hoseok’s heart aches with the reality of her situation. When she emerges, she looks a bit more like herself, but the pain still lingers in her eyes.

Y/N
(voice trembling)
I... I never thought I’d get out.

Hoseok gently takes her hand, guiding her toward the exit, his heart racing as they navigate through the shadows.

EXT. PARKING LOT - NIGHT

They reach Hoseok's car, and Y/N hesitates, fear creeping back in. As she climbs in, she breaks down, tears streaming down her face.

Y/N
(sobbing)
I can’t believe this is happening. Thank you, Hoseok. Thank you for not giving up on me.

Hoseok feels a lump in his throat, overwhelmed by her gratitude.

HOSEOK
You’re safe now. I promise I’ll protect you.

He hands her a new phone, setting it up as they drive.

HOSEOK
This is for you. Just my number saved. If you need anything, call me. You’re never alone again.

Y/N takes the phone, her hands shaking as she holds it close to her chest.

Y/N
(crying)
I just... I thought I was lost forever.

Hoseok glances at her, his heart breaking for the struggles she’s faced.

HOSEOK
You’re not lost anymore. You’re getting a new chance at life.

As they approach the airport, Y/N wipes her tears, a bittersweet smile forming.

Y/N
What if I can’t do it? What if I fail?

HOSEOK
(earnestly)
You won’t fail. You have me, and you have a future. Just believe in yourself.

They arrive at the airport, and Y/N looks back at Hoseok, her eyes brimming with gratitude and fear.

Y/N
I won’t forget this, Hoseok. Ever.

Hoseok’s heart aches as he sees the hope flickering in her eyes.

HOSEOK
You’re going to be okay. You’re strong, Y/N. Stronger than you know.

They embrace tightly, the warmth of their connection breaking through the darkness that surrounded her. Y/N clings to him, her body trembling with emotion.

Y/N
(voice muffled)
Thank you for saving me... I don’t know what I’d do without you.

As they pull away, tears spill down her cheeks.

HOSEOK
(softly)
You’ll never be alone again. Just go and live your life.

With a final look filled with unshed tears, Y/N heads toward the check-in counter. Hoseok watches, feeling a mixture of pride and sadness as she disappears into the crowd, ready to reclaim her life.