14

---

INT. PRIVATE JET – DAY

The jet is cruising smoothly through the sky. Y/N sits comfortably in her seat, her heart racing with anticipation as she prepares to call HOBI. She pulls out her phone and dials his number. The scene shifts to the KIM MANSION, where HOBI is sitting in the living room, distanced from the others, his expression cold and tense. The rest of the KIM BROTHERS (JIN, YOONGI, JIMIN, NAMJOON, TAEHYUNG) are gathered around, trying to maintain a casual demeanor, but their eyes flicker toward Hobi as he answers the call.

HOBI
(answering the call, trying to keep his tone neutral)
Y/N. What are you doing?

Y/N smiles at hearing his voice but senses the tension in his tone.

Y/N
(supportively)
Hobi! I’m on my way back to Korea. I’ll be landing today at around 1 AM.

Hobi’s heart races slightly, a mix of excitement and dread coursing through him.

HOBI
(curtly)
Oh. Is that so?

In the living room, the Kim brothers exchange glances, their expressions heavy with guilt as they overhear the conversation.

Y/N
(cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood)
Yes! I need the address of the mansion. I want to talk to you about something important when I arrive.

Hobi's heart sinks at her words. He struggles to keep his emotions in check.

HOBI
(flatly)
Right. I’ll send it to you.

As Hobi types on his phone, Jin can’t help but lean forward, tension rippling through the room.

JIN
(whispering to the others)
What do you think she wants to talk about?

Yoongi shakes his head, his guilt weighing heavily.

YOONGI
(quietly)
Whatever it is, we don’t deserve to be a part of it.

Hobi finishes sending the address and looks back at the phone, the tension still thick in the air.

Y/N
(sensing his discomfort)
Hobi, are you okay?

Hobi hesitates, his heart battling between anger and a lingering sense of care for her.

HOBI
(struggling with his words)
I’m fine. Just... it’s been a long time.

The brothers remain silent, feeling the weight of his words, knowing how much they’ve all changed in the years apart.

Y/N
(softly)
I know it’s been a while. But I really need to talk to you.

Hobi takes a deep breath, steeling himself against the emotions bubbling within him.

HOBI
(determined)
Alright. I’ll be waiting. Just... take care on your way back.

Y/N smiles softly, sensing his conflict.

Y/N
(cheerfully)
I will! See you soon, Hobi.

She ends the call, and Hobi stares at the screen for a moment, his expression unreadable. The tension in the room thickens as the Kim brothers absorb the reality of what just happened.

JIMIN
(breaking the silence)
She’s really coming back…

Hobi finally stands up, his anger resurfacing as he looks at his brothers.

HOBI
(voice low, filled with fury)
Don’t you all dare think for a second that you’re welcome when she arrives.

The brothers shrink back, guilt washing over them as they realize the weight of their actions.

NAMJOON
(somberly)
We know we’ve messed up. We’ll just have to face it when the time comes.

Hobi glares at them, his heart still heavy with unresolved anger and pain.

HOBI
(scoffing)
Face it? You think it’s that easy? You’re lucky she’s willing to talk at all.

With that, Hobi storms out of the room, leaving the brothers to wallow in their regret and the impending confrontation that awaits them when Y/N arrives.

---

EXT. INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – NIGHT

The clock strikes 1:03 AM as Y/N, EUNJI, ARI, YEON, and NAM JI AH step out of the airport into the cool night air. The bright lights of the airport contrast sharply with the darkness enveloping the surroundings. Y/N looks around, taking in the familiar yet distant feel of her homeland, her heart fluttering with anticipation.

They make their way to the waiting car, a sleek black SUV. The driver helps with their luggage as they all slide into the vehicle. Y/N sits in the back with her twins, who are already whispering excitedly about their new adventure. YEON takes the passenger seat, glancing back at Y/N with a supportive smile.

YEON
(cheerfully)
Welcome back to Korea, Y/N. Ready to get back into the swing of things?

Y/N nods, but her mind is elsewhere. She feels a mix of excitement and anxiety as she thinks about her upcoming meeting and the conversation with Hobi.

Y/N
(slightly nervous)
Yeah, I’m ready… just a little anxious about tomorrow.

Eunji and Ari, sensing their mother’s mood, reach for her hands, holding them tightly.

EUNJI
(excitedly)
Mommy, what are we going to do first in our new house?

ARI
(bouncing in her seat)
Yeah! Will we have a garden? I want to plant flowers!

Y/N smiles, feeling her heart warm at their enthusiasm. She takes a deep breath, momentarily pushing her worries aside.

Y/N
(grinning)
Of course! We’ll have a beautiful garden, and we can plant all the flowers you want.

The car pulls away from the airport, the city lights blurring past. Y/N watches the familiar sights of Seoul flash by, her heart heavy with thoughts of Hobi and the pain of the past. She glances at her phone, contemplating whether to send him a message before their meeting.

NAM JI AH
(sitting across from Y/N, noticing her contemplation)
Everything okay? You seem a bit lost in thought.

Y/N looks up, her expression a mix of determination and vulnerability.

Y/N
(sighing)
I just need to talk to Hobi. There’s so much to sort out, and I’m not sure how he’ll react.

Yeon turns slightly, giving her an encouraging look.

YEON
He’ll understand. You two have a lot of history together. Just be honest with him.

Y/N nods, appreciating his support. The conversation shifts back to the twins, who are eagerly discussing their plans for their new home, the excitement in the air palpable.

As the car continues its journey through the night, the city lights reflecting off the windows, Y/N feels a mix of hope and trepidation. The future holds both excitement and uncertainty, especially with her plans to confront her past and the person who still lingers in her heart.

---

The car eventually pulls up to a luxurious hotel, and Y/N's thoughts shift to the meeting awaiting her the next day. She knows that before that, she must find a way to speak to Hobi and address the lingering feelings between them.

---