8

AFTER 9 YEARS

Scene: Y/N’s Lavish Office

Y/N sits in her grand office, located in one of the tallest skyscrapers in the world. The space is the epitome of power and luxury—marble floors, glass walls with a view of the city skyline, and dark, polished wood furniture. On her desk, along with various business documents, are photos of her twin daughters. Among these cherished memories, there is also a hidden, darker side—an envelope marked with the seal of her Mafia empire, which she controls with ruthless precision.

It's been nine years since her life transformed. She became a mother to two beautiful twin girls, completed her medical degree, and simultaneously built a global business empire. But beneath her business success, Y/N also became the most feared Mafia queen in the world, commanding respect and fear from the underworld. She sits back, her mind wandering through the past—how Lee Yeon and Nam Ji Ah, her closest friends and trusted confidants, stood by her through every storm.

Suddenly, the door to her office opens, and Lee Yeon steps inside with his usual calm demeanor, yet his eyes hold a certain warmth reserved only for Y/N. Unlike the rest of the world, Y/N is not cold to him; he’s been more than a friend, a brother, and someone who helped her navigate both the light and the dark parts of her life.

---

Lee Yeon:
(smiling warmly)
"Y/N, your meeting with Sterling & Windsor Enterprises, the British company, is scheduled in an hour. They’re very eager to hear about the new perfume line you’ve been developing."

---

Y/N, dressed in an elegant, form-fitting suit that speaks of both power and sophistication, stands up slowly, her movements graceful but deliberate. Her aura is ice-cold, but it’s the kind of cold that commands respect—sharp and dangerous.

---

Y/N:
(her tone smooth, but laced with authority)
"Good. I’ve already prepared everything. Have the car brought around, and make sure there’s no delay."

---

Lee Yeon:
(with a slight chuckle, knowing her impatience)
"Already done. But try not to scare them too much, okay?"

---

Y/N looks at him, her lips twitching slightly in what might have been a smile. Despite her ruthless reputation, Yeon is one of the few who knows the softer side of her—beneath the layers of calculated coldness, she holds immense loyalty and love for those she cares about.

---

Y/N:
(her tone warmer now)
"They’ll be lucky if I don’t own their company by the end of the meeting."

---

Lee Yeon laughs softly as he exits the office, knowing she’s only half-joking.

Cut to the headquarters of Sterling & Windsor Enterprises, a prestigious British company known for its luxury products. Y/N enters the room with her usual grace, her presence instantly commanding the attention of everyone in the boardroom. The executives seem both excited and slightly nervous—her reputation as a businesswoman and Mafia queen precedes her.

---

Y/N:
(speaking in a low, dangerous tone, exuding confidence)
"I’ve developed a perfume that will redefine the luxury market. It’s not just a scent—it’s a signature. The essence of power, mystery, and elegance, blended with rare ingredients from around the world. When people wear this perfume, they’ll carry a part of that mystery with them. It’s designed for those who want to be unforgettable."

---

Her words hang in the air, the executives visibly captivated by her presentation. She exudes an air of dominance, both in the business world and the underworld. There’s no doubt in their minds—partnering with her means becoming part of something far bigger than they ever imagined.

---

Executive:
(nervously, but excited)
"We are thoroughly impressed, Miss Y/N. We believe this partnership will be highly beneficial for both our company and your empire."

---

The meeting concludes successfully, with Y/N securing a major partnership that will further expand her empire. But her mind is already racing ahead to what comes next—this was just business. She has bigger plans in motion.

---

Back at her office, Lee Yeon is waiting for her with updates. Y/N enters, her expression slightly softer around him, though her mind is already calculating her next moves. She sits at her desk, leaning back in her chair, her piercing gaze focused on the horizon.

---

Y/N:
(calmly, but with authority)
"How are my daughters?"

---

Lee Yeon:
(smiling affectionately)
"They’re doing great. They’re with Ji Ah right now, having fun. I think they miss you, though."

---

Y/N:
(a slight softening in her voice)
"I’ll spend more time with them after I deal with… other matters."

---

Lee Yeon:
(his voice lowers, a hint of concern creeping in)
"You mean your trip back to South Korea? Do you really think it's time for… revenge?"

---

Y/N's expression darkens slightly. She’s not just a billionaire CEO—she’s the queen of the global Mafia. The trip to South Korea has been planned for years, ever since betrayal struck close to her heart. The people who wronged her think she’s forgotten, that she’s moved on. But they couldn’t be more wrong.

---

Y/N:
(her voice drops to a chilling whisper)
"I’ve waited long enough. Two weeks from now, We'll be back in South Korea. And when I’m done, they won’t even recognize their own city. It’s time they pay for what they did."

---

There’s a deadly calm in her words, the kind that sends shivers down even Yeon’s spine. He knows better than anyone the full extent of her power—and her wrath.

---

Lee Yeon:
(gently)
"I will Pack mine and Ji ah's clothes and whatever we need and you can pack yours and your daughters also."

---

Y/N:
(her tone softens, almost fond)
"I know I will do that later. But I need you to take care of Ji Ah for now . Ji Ah is still recovering from the gun shot she got in the last mission, and I want her to be safe."

---

Lee Yeon:
(nodding, with deep sincerity)
"Yes I will take care of her as she is my wife now don't worry ."

---

Y/N leans back in her chair, her mind momentarily at ease. Yeon has always been there, and she knows he always will be. But soon, her thoughts drift back to South Korea and the long-awaited revenge that will finally be hers. In two weeks, she’ll return to the place where it all began, and this time, she’ll be the one writing the end to the story.

---

(The thing is that Y/n is going back to South Korea for revenge because what Kim brothers did with her and other girls. She used to talk to hobi in these 9 years but no one knows about it except for Yeon and Ji ah. Her daughter's are now 8 years old and after going South Korea she have to match the DNA reports with all 6 brothers to find out whose daughters are they and both twins call Lee Yeon dadda because he said that they can feel the love of father from him and Ji ah was also not having any problem. No one knows that y/n is Mafia queen and owner and ceo of "LUXORA INTERNATIONAL" her multinational company. They only knows that ceo is a girl from korea hobi also don't know these things.)