5

After taking her to the room they tied her with ropes and settled cameras and raped her one by one took her nude photos and left from there after opening the ropes.

Now Y/n woke up by slight headache and she started to get up but she feel a sharp pain in her lower abdomen that's when she found out that she is naked she started crying.

After sometime door opened revealing Jungkook with a smirk on his face she ran to him and started crying

Y/N
(crying)
What is happening here why I am naked.

JUNGKOOK
Well that was all our plan to get what we want which was you body we planned to make you fall in love with me and the fuck you every day and it is just the start now listen we fucked you when you were passed out we make your videos and nude photos now you have to please us whenever we ask you and ik you said no then we will release your nudes

Y/N
(crying hardly)
Why are you doing this with me I trusted you the most and you did this to me .WHY? WHY?

JUNGKOOK
(angrily)
Shut the fuck up and pack your bags we are going and you can't say anything about it to anyone not your friends also and we found out that you told to to anyone then you know what will happen right.

After that he leaves her alone and went out while closing the gate hardly Y/n fell on her knees and started crying more. After some time she packed her things and came out of her room .

Everyone was smirking at her she was feeling disgusting but she can't do anything.

When they were going from the place Jin was driving and namjoon was sitting beside him taehyung jimin and Jungkook were talking and yoongi was sleeping but Y/n was silently crying thinking what will happen next .

When they reach Seoul again they send her to her home and went back to there house.

After that day they called her and raped her until she passed out due to exhaustion but still the fucked her.

AFTER 2 MONTHS

One day she was at her home washing dishes but then some men came in there house with her father in there hands who was struggling to get out of there grip.

Man 1- we are here for the money it's been 5 months extra you didn't give our boss's Money so give the money or we will kill you.

STEP FATHER
Please give me more time please just one month I will return all your money please.

After listening to there conversation Y/N came out of kitchen and said

Y/N
(shouting)
leave my dad what are you doing he said he will give your money back then why?

MAN 2
oh so you have a daughter also how about we take her to our boss and we will not ask for money.

STEP FATHER
yes take her with you and also she is of no use

They took her to KIM MANSION one of the richest person of Korea.

They throw Y/N in front of Mr. Kim and said

MAN 2
Sir he was not giving us money we took his daughter with us now what we have to do.

Whereas Y/N was crying hardly thinking of what will happen to her.

Mr.KIM
Well as much as I know you were one of the targets of my children right miss Y/N.
(Fake sad)
But now because of your father you have to work as a stripper in one of my bars.
And give me the money which your father took from me right.

Y/N
(Crying)
Please don't do this with me please your sons already made my life like hell please I am begging you please I can be your maid also but please don't send me there.

But no one listened to her pleading and in half an hour she was in front of a bar wher she has to work as stripper.

She again pleaded to gaurds but the throw her in the room where other strippers were doing there make up for the costumers.

On the other hand BTS found out about that so they went to that club and asked for your name.
For that you wore a revealing dress and then you saw Jungkook there standing with a smirk on his face.

Y/N ran tu him and slapped him hard making his lips bleed.

Y/N
(shouting)
Why you did this to me because of you now I am a stripper you all raped me again and again but I didn't said anything but now I have to do this every fucking day.

Jungkook holds her hairs tightly and slapped her hard.

JUNGKOOK
(angrily)
How dare you slapped me hmm this is the thing what you be an stripper and serve us we will come every Friday and be prepared for this you are only going to fucked by us you are our personal slut from now on and you have to obey us
UNDERSTOOD
I said yes or no

Y/N
(trembling)
Yes

TAEHYUNG
now please your masters slut

All those words were hurting her so much but she can't do anything.

She get on her knees in front of taehyung and
He took off his pants along with briefs. Held her hairs tightly and forcefully put his whole length inside her mouth and he started mouth fucking her.

A little bit later Yoongi came behind her and tore her dress in one go he started smaking her butt with his belt with full force which was so painful for her and from the other side taehyung cummed in her mouth which he make her swallow forcefully

AFTER 3 HOUR

JUNGKOOK
(groaning)
Aa hmm just like hmmm ahhh

He was fucking her in animalistic speed she was already passed out after TAEHYUNG and YOONGI'S turn but they did not stop and fucked her continuously.

This is what was happening with her since 9 months.
Her life becomes like hell she was in pain but no one was there for her.