11

---

INT. Y/N'S HOME – LIVING ROOM – THE SAME NIGHT

The living room is quieter now, with the twins asleep upstairs and Yeon is working on some projects right now. NAM JI AH sits on the couch, her leg propped up with pillows and wrapped in a bandage from her earlier injury. Y/N walks in, her expression serious but determined, holding a cup of tea for Ji Ah.

Y/N
(handing her the cup)
Here you go. How’s the leg?

NAM JI AH
(gratefully taking it)
It’s getting better, just a little sore. Thanks. But you look like you’ve got something on your mind.

Y/N sighs, sitting down across from Ji Ah. She runs a hand through her hair, clearly deep in thought.

Y/N
(slightly frustrated)
We’re supposed to go back to South Korea in two weeks, but plans have changed. We have to leave in four days.

Ji Ah looks at her with surprise, her brow furrowing in concern.

NAM JI AH
(frowning)
Four days? That’s so soon. What happened?

Y/N takes a deep breath, leaning back in her chair, her voice calm but with a tinge of irony.

Y/N
(smirking)
It’s the Kim family. Their company shares are falling fast, and they’ve reached out to LUXORA INTERNATIONAL for help. But the thing is, Mr. Kim and no one knows that it’s my company not even hobi. He has no idea I’m the CEO.

Ji Ah’s eyes widen, shocked by the revelation.

NAM JI AH
(astonished)
Wait, he asked your company for help? Then it's even better. We can start our plan right?

Y/N nods, a small, bitter smile crossing her lips.

Y/N
(softly)
Yep. He has no clue. It’s almost laughable, really. After all they put me through, now they need me. But we're going back early to handle it myself. And I’m thinking of buying the mansion where the Kim brothers live.

Ji Ah stares at Y/N, clearly trying to process everything. Her shock turns into a smile of disbelief.

NAM JI AH
(smiling)
You’re planning to buy their mansion? That’s bold, Y/N.

Y/N
(chuckling)
I know. It’s more than bold. It’s personal. But it’s also business. I want to show them how far I’ve come, that they no longer have any power over me. Besides, it’s a strategic investment.

Ji Ah nods, understanding the mix of emotion and professionalism behind Y/N’s decision. She takes a sip of her tea before speaking again.

NAM JI AH
(softly)
I’m proud of you, Y/N. You’ve come a long way. But four days is such a short time to prepare.

Y/N sighs again, standing up and pacing the room slightly, thinking aloud.

Y/N
Yeah, it’s going to be hectic. But I’ve got it under control. I need you to help me pack for Yeon and yourself. We’re all going together. I’ll take care of my things, and twins , too.

Ji Ah sets down her tea and nods, already mentally organizing what she’ll need to pack.

NAM JI AH
(smiling warmly)
Of course. I’ll start packing right away. You just focus on handling everything else.

Y/N smiles gratefully at Ji Ah, appreciating her steady support.

Y/N
(softly)
Thanks, Ji Ah. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I’ll pack my things tonight, and we’ll leave as soon as everything is ready. I’m done running from them. Now, it’s time to face them head-on.

---

INT. Y/N'S HOME – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

Y/N and NAM JI AH are still deep in conversation, discussing the sudden trip to South Korea. The twins, Eunji and Ari, are upstairs asleep, unaware of the serious conversation happening downstairs.

Y/N
(sighing)
The hardest part is going to be convincing Eunji and Ari. They’re going to have so many questions. Especially Ari… she’s always curious.

NAM JI AH
(nodding)
You’re right. But we’ll tell them it’s an adventure. They’ll be excited once we say Dadda is coming with us. That should ease them into it.

Y/N chuckles, knowing her daughters would be more than happy to go along with any plan if Lee Yeon is involved.

Y/N
(laughing softly)
Yeah, they adore Yeon. I just want to make sure they don’t get overwhelmed. This trip isn’t just a vacation—it’s business. But they don’t need to know that yet.

Ji Ah nods knowingly, understanding the delicate situation. Y/N being the secret CEO of LUXORA INTERNATIONAL has always been a closely guarded secret, known only to her, Yeon, and Ji Ah herself. They needed to make sure everything went smoothly.

NAM JI AH
(comfortingly)
We’ll keep it simple for the girls. You handle the business side, and we’ll keep their focus on the fun parts of the trip.

Y/N smiles, grateful for Ji Ah’s steady support.

Y/N
(relieved)
Thanks, Ji Ah. We’re definitely going to need to pack carefully. There’s a lot to prepare.

Just then, the front door opens, and LEE YEON steps inside. He immediately notices the serious atmosphere, setting his bag down and walking toward them.

LEE YEON
(curious)
What’s all this about? You both look like you’re planning something big.

Ji Ah smiles, gesturing for him to come over.

NAM JI AH
(softly)
We’re leaving for South Korea in four days.

Yeon’s eyes widen slightly at the sudden news, but he quickly collects himself.

LEE YEON
(surprised)
Four days? Why the rush?

Y/N explains the situation—how Mr. Kim unknowingly reached out to LUXORA INTERNATIONAL for help. He’s desperate due to his company’s falling shares, and Y/N needs to handle it personally.

Y/N
(sighing)
He doesn’t know that LUXORA is my company. But I need to go and deal with this myself. It’s too big to ignore.

Yeon nods, understanding the gravity of the situation. Being the Managing Director, he knows how important this is for Y/N and their business.

LEE YEON
(serious)
Alright. I’ll take care of everything. We’ll use the private jet. That way, there’s no stress about flights or timing. I’ll make the arrangements now.

Ji Ah smiles, relieved that Yeon is so quick to handle things. She always admired how well he worked under pressure.

NAM JI AH
(grinning)
Always one step ahead, aren’t you hubby?

LEE YEON
(smiling)
Someone has to be wifey. I’ll make sure everything’s ready. You both can focus on packing for the twins and yourselves.

Y/N feels the weight of the world lift off her shoulders with Yeon’s help. She looks at him gratefully.

Y/N
(sincerely)
Thank you, Yeon. The girls are going to be hard to convince, but knowing we’ll be flying privately might help.

Yeon pulls out his phone, making arrangements for the jet. Ji Ah leans back, watching him with admiration.

NAM JI AH
(teasingly)
I don’t know what we’d do without him.

Y/N
(chuckling)
Neither do I.

Yeon, still on the phone making arrangements, waves them off playfully.

LEE YEON
(while on the phone)
I’ll take care of it all. You two can focus on convincing the girls. I’ll pack our things after I finish here.

As Yeon makes the final arrangements, the atmosphere lightens. Y/N smiles, feeling more secure knowing she’s surrounded by people who support her unconditionally. The task ahead in South Korea is daunting, but with Yeon and Ji Ah by her side, she feels ready to face whatever comes next.

---