16

Here’s the revised scene with Hobi informing the other brothers that he and Y/N are going into his personal office to talk:

---

INT. KIM BROTHERS' MANSION – FOYER – CONTINUOUS

The atmosphere grows heavy with tension as the KIM BROTHERS process the reality that Y/N has moved on. Their hearts sink simultaneously, each brother feeling a distinct ache as they grapple with the weight of their regrets.

Hobi, still standing close to Y/N, looks torn. A mixture of anger and heartbreak flashes across his face as he clenches his fists, his voice low but intense.

HOBI
(bitterly)
So, when did you marry Lee Yeon? Why didn’t you tell me?

Y/N, caught off guard, raises an eyebrow at Hobi's sudden outburst but quickly regains her composure. She turns to Ari, who is still in Yeon’s arms, her eyes wide with excitement.

Y/N
(softly, smiling at Ari)
Sweetheart, why don’t you go explore the big garden in the mansion with your Dadda? There are so many flowers to see!

Ari’s face lights up, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm.

ARI
(excitedly)
Yay! Let’s go, Dadda!

Yeon nods, smiling as he sets Ari down gently. The little girl takes his hand, tugging him toward the back door with boundless energy.

YEON
(cheerfully)
Come on, let’s go check it out!

As they exit, Y/N turns back to Hobi, her expression serious but gentle.

Y/N
(after a moment)
Hobi, can we talk alone after they’re gone?

The room goes silent, the KIM BROTHERS exchanging glances filled with uncertainty. Hobi blinks, surprised by her request.

Hobi nods slowly, masking the whirlwind of emotions within him.

HOBI
(voice low)
Yeah, I… I need to talk to you too.

Turning to the other brothers, Hobi takes a deep breath, his voice firm.

HOBI
(to the brothers)
I’m taking Y/N to my personal office. We need to have a private conversation.

The KIM BROTHERS watch silently as Hobi guides Y/N away. The weight of their unresolved feelings lingers in the air, and Hobi’s determination only adds to the tension.

The KIM BROTHERS exchange worried looks, acutely aware of the gravity of the situation.

JIN
(somberly)
What have we done?

Hobi glances back at them, still consumed by his own pain but now more aware of the shared guilt that binds them all.

As Hobi leads Y/N towards his office, the tension thickens. Each brother reflects on their past choices, regret etched on their faces, knowing the conversation that looms ahead could change everything.

---

INT. HOBI'S PERSONAL OFFICE – MOMENTS LATER

Hobi closes the door behind him, the click echoing in the stillness of the room. He leans against it for a moment, taking a breath to steady himself. Y/N stands near his desk, her posture tense, yet resolute.

She takes a deep breath, trying to gather her thoughts, and then looks directly at Hobi, her eyes serious.

Y/N
I need you to listen to me very carefully.

Hobi nods, his heart racing with anticipation and concern. The tension in the room is thick as he watches her, waiting for her to continue.

Y/N
I’m not married to Lee Yeon. He’s not their father.