12

---

INT. Y/N'S HOME – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

After finalizing some of the plans, Y/N stretches and stands up, offering Yeon and Ji Ah a warm smile.

Y/N
(smiling)
I’ll leave you two alone for a bit. I need to start packing for myself, anyway.

With that, Y/N leaves the room, heading upstairs, leaving Yeon and Ji Ah alone. The soft sound of her footsteps fades, and the house becomes quiet. Yeon finishes his call, setting his phone down on the table with a sigh of relief.

LEE YEON
(grinning)
Well, that’s done. Our jet’s ready for whenever we need it.

Ji Ah leans back against the couch, looking at Yeon with a soft smile, her eyes reflecting the warm glow of the lamp. She reaches for his hand, their fingers naturally intertwining.

NAM JI AH
(softly)
You always make everything seem so easy.

Yeon moves closer to her on the couch, his eyes filled with affection. He pulls her gently into his arms, resting his forehead against hers.

LEE YEON
(whispering)
Only because I have you by my side. Everything’s easier with you.

Ji Ah closes her eyes, smiling as she feels his breath warm against her skin. For a moment, the chaos of packing and the stress of their upcoming trip fades, replaced by the closeness between them. Yeon brushes a stray strand of hair behind her ear, his touch lingering softly on her cheek.

NAM JI AH
(whispering)
I’m just glad we’re going together. This trip feels like it’s going to change everything.

Yeon presses a gentle kiss to her forehead, his voice tender and reassuring.

LEE YEON
(softly)
Whatever happens, we’ll face it together. Like always.

Ji Ah tilts her head up slightly, their lips brushing softly in a brief, sweet kiss. As they pull away, she rests her head on his shoulder, their fingers still laced together. For now, they allow themselves this quiet moment, knowing the next few days will be intense.

NAM JI AH
(murmuring)
I love you, Yeon. Thank you for always being there—for Y/N, for the girls, for me.

Yeon smiles, kissing the top of her head.

LEE YEON
(softly)
I’ll always be here. For all of you.

They sit together in peaceful silence, wrapped in each other’s warmth, their worries momentarily forgotten.

---

INT. KIM FAMILY MANSION – LIVING ROOM – NIGHT

The Kim brothers are gathered in the living room, the once relaxed atmosphere now heavy with tension. JIN, YOONGI, JIMIN, NAMJOON, TAEHYUNG, and JUNGKOOK sit in uncomfortable silence. They’ve just learned that their father’s company, Kim Enterprises, is struggling—its shares plummeting. The news weighs heavily on them, each lost in thought.

NAMJOON
(sighing)
It’s bad. Really bad. If we don’t do something soon, the company could lose everything.

JIN
(seriously)
We suggested reaching out to LUXORA INTERNATIONAL, and it seems like Father listened. They’re our best shot at a bailout.

The brothers exchange uneasy glances. They all know the reputation of LUXORA INTERNATIONAL—the mysterious and powerful conglomerate that had risen quickly in the fashion and luxury industry. But none of them know who truly runs the company.

YOONGI
(quietly)
We don’t even know who’s behind LUXORA. What if they don’t help us?

Jin leans forward, rubbing his temples in frustration.

JIN
(tense)
They have to. We’re in no position to negotiate or wait. And let’s be honest, it’s not like we have many options left.

Jimin shifts uncomfortably in his seat, the guilt of the past always gnawing at him in moments like this. The mention of LUXORA brings back memories of Y/N. He wonders what she’s doing now, how she’s living—whether she’s even thought of them in all these years.

JIMIN
(quietly, guilt-ridden)
Do you think… do you think we’ll ever see her again even after she came back?

The room falls silent. They all know who he’s referring to—Y/N. The girl they mistreated so horribly, who had escaped their father’s twisted control because of Hoseok. For years, the memory of what they did haunted them, and the guilt never truly left. But Hoseok, seated at the far end of the room, remains silent. He hasn’t spoken to any of them in nearly nine years.

TAEHYUNG
(softly)
If she comes back… how can we ever make it up to her? We can’t change what we did.

The others nod silently, their faces filled with regret. The weight of their past actions presses down on them like a heavy stone. They know that apologies will never be enough, but they don’t even know where to begin. The mention of Y/N always brings a mixture of guilt, shame, and an overwhelming sense of loss.

NAMJOON
(muttering)
Even if we wanted to apologize… she’ll never forgive us. How could she?

The brothers fall into silence, each lost in their own thoughts. They’re all aware that their past is coming back to haunt them. They suggested LUXORA to their father without knowing the storm that was about to hit them. They had no idea Y/N would be involved—but deep down, they knew they would face her wrath if she returned.

As the tension thickens, Hoseok stands up from his seat, his cold expression unchanged. For years, he has kept his distance from his brothers, his anger and disappointment with them festering beneath the surface. He’s been the only one in contact with Y/N, the only one who saved her from the hellhole their father created.

HOSEOK
(quietly, but with a sharp edge)
You think you can just "make it up to her"? After what you did?

The brothers look at him, the only one who has truly stood up for Y/N. The silence stretches uncomfortably as they wait for him to say more, but he doesn’t. He just turns his back to them, his cold aura radiating in the room. For nine years, he has held his distance, and it’s clear he’s not ready to forgive them either.

JUNGKOOK
(small voice)
Hoseok… you haven’t spoken to us in years. Do you think… do you think there’s any chance we can fix this?

Hoseok’s expression darkens as he turns slightly, his voice dripping with disdain.

HOSEOK
(firmly)
You can’t "fix" something like this. What you did broke her. And you’ve never taken responsibility for it. Do you honestly think an apology will make up for the hell you put her through?

The guilt floods the room again, more suffocating than before. None of them can meet Hoseok’s eyes. He shakes his head, his disappointment in them clear.

HOSEOK
(flatly)
She’s coming back. But not for you. And she’ll never forgive you.

Without another word, Hoseok leaves the room, his presence leaving behind a cold, heavy silence. The brothers are left to stew in their guilt and regret, knowing that the future holds nothing but reckoning for their past sins.

---