Honeymoon Special

A.N: Comeback of the century I know (pookie this one is for you, wherever you may be reading from)! You may all notice that my writing style has slightly changed as I've grown up, thank you all for your continuous patience and support of me and my art, I really appreciate it. Before you read this chapter, can we all take a moment to raise our wands for the late, great Maggie Smith, she will be missed dearly and we will hold her in our hearts forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONTENT WARNING: SMUT

The pair apparated into what was seemingly a small cabin in the countryside. They could finally be alone. Before Clair could even kick her shoes off, Severus grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her into a heated kiss. She snaked her arms around his shoulders and played with his hair. They slowly pulled their lips away from one another but stayed close, looking into each other's eyes.
"I can't tell you enough how beautiful you look"
"Thank you handsome.", Clair said with a smile before giving him a quick peck on the lips as her hands start untying his bow tie. His hands fiddled with the ribbon on her dress, trying to undo it.
"Bloody hell, how tight did you tie this thing?", he sneered though it was directed at the ribbon and not at his wife. Clair giggled at his annoyance but before she could even get a word out he had grabbed his wand and used magic to untie it.
"Hey no fair!", she said, holding the dress up.
"Who said anything about fair, darling?", he said with a smirk before gently pulling her hands away from the dress and letting it fall to the ground. She stepped out of it with a huff and a smile, grabbing him by the shirt and leading him over to the bed. He grabbed her plush waist and kissed her, really kissed her, hard. If one could see the aura in the room it would be all pink, the feeling of pure love and devotion was so powerful. Their lips molded into each others perfectly, like two puzzle pieces that fit just right. Severus squeezed her hips as he moved his lips to her cheek then down her neck. Kissing, licking, sucking, biting. Clair whimpered out in pure ecstasy, only this man could make her feel this good from just kissing. She fell back onto the bed softly, pulling him on top of her and once again he started to attack her lips with his, desperately almost, his hands running up and down her soft, smooth thighs. One hand trailed off to the gem in between her thighs and he started to rub between her slick folds as he continued kissing her. His fingers slowly found their way into her entrance, starting off with a couple slow pumps in and out before he started to pick up the pace. She squirmed and mewled out in pleasure, he knew just how to touch her and it didn't take very long for him to get her to reach her first climax of the evening. He kept kissing her softly, nipping gently at her lips every so often as he helped her come down from her high. The couple still needed to feel each other more than they needed air at this point. She was the first to pull away, leaning her forehead against his.
"I think it's about time you undressed too, my darling, we need to even the playing field." she said softly, almost in a whisper. He chuckled and shook his head lightly before kissing the tip of her nose and getting up, hurriedly taking off every last piece of clothing as to not make his beautiful bride wait any longer. She stared at him with so much love and awe in her eyes. He crawled back over her, kissing her a few more times while lifting her legs up as to wrap around his hips before pushing his length into her. She let out an airy moan as he peppered kisses along her jawline. Every time with him felt like the first time and she never wanted this feeling to stop. In the moments they shared together it was like they were the only two people that existed on Earth. Severus thrusted in and out of his lover slowly, wanting to feel every bit of her. He wasn't going to rush this, she was his and he was hers in every way. His fingertips dug into her pillowy thighs as he made sure she could really feel each. individual. thrust. He knew exactly how to make her tick. She grabbed onto him, digging her nails in as gently as she possibly could but the pleasure was far too much for her to handle.
After a few more moments of him dragging his cock painfully slow in and out of her, he got her right where he wanted her....begging for more.
"Sev....faster....please...!", she said in between soft pants and moans.
"As you wish, love.", he replied before kissing her on the forehead and giving her exactly what she wanted. He quickly picked up the pace because what kind of monster would he be if he denied this angel the pleasure she so rightfully deserved? He grabbed one of her legs and placed it onto his shoulder so he would have the most perfectly delicious angle to pound relentlessly into her. Light pants quickly turned into shakey breaths and grunts and even louder moans.
Their eyes never left each other, it was raw and intimate and perfect in every way, this was how making love was supposed to feel like. At this rate neither of them was going to last long, it was just a matter of who would burst first and Severus wanted to make sure that it wasn't him. He quickly moved his hand to her clit, rubbing gentle little circles while he thrust in and out of her. Her whines and moans got louder and louder and her grip on him became somewhat lethal. If that all wasn't enough, he could tell by the way she squeezed around him that she was close.
"That's it, love, let go for me. You're doing so good, let me take care of your needs first, darling...", he said softly, talking her through it and at that she came undone. She shook as he thrusted a few more times before coming undone himself. Both of them were panting, shaking a bit, holding each other as if gravity would rip them apart if they let go. He gently kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips before pulling out and immediately snuggling up against her.
"I love you darling."
"I love you too, Sev."
They were simply meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N: I'd like to take another moment to thank you all for sticking around this long. Sorry that my writing skills are a little rusty and sorry that this chapter is seemingly a bit shorter than I'd like it to be but I really love you all and appreciate all of the support for all these years.