Chapter 11

WARNING: this chapter wasn't meant to turn into smut but it did so like enjoy lovelies!

As soon as they reached her bedroom, she shut the door and locked it. Turning to him with a huge smile and basically jumping on him for a hug. Severus couldn't hide the blush on his cheeks and the smile on his lips.
"Oh I've missed you, love!", She exclaimed
"I've missed you too...", he said softly
Of course they'd both been excited for intimacy but just sitting there in that moment, holding each other. That was enough.
With magic Clair helped Sev unpack his things and put them away in their proper places. He was a calming presence for her but she was still worried. Would the boys really behave for her sake? Would they barge in the room whenever they pleased? What if the two got caught in the act by James, or worse, Sirius?! She tried not to let these thoughts cloud her mind but it was so hard and in all honestly she was just worried about her lover's wellbeing. Clair finally pushed the negative thoughts aside and pushed her head into Severus' neck, cuddling into him further, taking in all his warmth. This was probably the first time the couple had genuinely taken a minute to just hold each other. She finally got up off the poor boy and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"I'm really glad you're here, Sev.", she said, looking down, blushing. Even though they'd been together for a while he just always made her feel nervous and warm and happy. He caught the slight red tint on her cheeks and looked at her in awe.
"I'm happy that we can finally spend some time together.....even if it is in the presence of Potter and his lackeys", he stated, softly chuckling so it came out as a lighthearted joke instead of a rude comment. She joined in on his light laughter as she started to get changed and ready for bed. Of course she could always just use magic to poof herself into her pajamas but Merlin knows she loves to tease the raven haired boy. Severus couldn't take his eyes off of her. He gulped lightly and took in a sharp breath. And that's when he saw the green lingerie that lied underneath her clothing. Dear Merlin he nearly passed out at the sight. Even though he'd seen her naked plenty of times, every time felt like the first all over again. She looked up at him with those big green doe eyes, batting her eyelashes at him innocently, trying to hide the smirk forming on her features.
"Like what you see, Sev?", Clair asked in a sultry voice, giggling a bit at his flustered face. At this point, his eyes were clouded over with lust for his lovely girlfriend. He wanted to run his hands over her plush curves and-
His thoughts were cut off by her straddling his lap. He could feel her warmth against his clothed erection and it drove him mad. Severus had always been a shy young man but Clair brings out this animalistic, sexual side of him and he loves it. He loves her. Severus quickly put his hands on her thighs, running them up to her bottom and down again. She leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips and this slowly turned into a heated make out session between the frustrated pair. She couldn't help but grind against his hard-on.
"Sev...need you....now...!", she said between kisses and soft moans. He just gave a slight nod before gently pushing her onto the bed and starting to strip himself of his own clothes. His hands were shakey from excitement and cursed quietly to himself as he struggled in getting off his belt. Clair giggled at this, placing a soft kiss on his cheek then immediately moving her hands to undo his belt and helping slip his pants off. She caressed his bulge before sliding his underwear off as well, finally letting his hard member spring out and breathe. She then gently pushed him down on the bed with her index finger, once again straddling him and wasting no time in sinking herself down onto his cock. They both let out airy moans at the sensation before she started to move. He firmly grasped at her hips, helping to guide her up and down on him. Severus loved when Clair was on top, he could rest his eyes upon every bit of the person whom he adored, whom he worshipped. When he's with her it was something so amazing, especially when they were intimate. When he's inside of her, nobody could stop him from making his lover reach euphoria, not even Voldemort. Severus was frustrated at the pace she was going. He wanted, no, needed to feel more of her. He tightened his grasp on her hips and thrust all the way up into her and kept it up at rapid speed. Normally he wouldn't have this type of strength, but this was a side of him that only she saw. The sound of grunts and moans and skin slapping was so loud the couple couldn't hear a hushed "alohomora" along with the door unlocking, they didn't even realize until-
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS?!"
"MY EYES, DEAR MERLIN"
"I think I'm going to vomit..."
"Alright Snape! Ow! I mean uh ewww booo"
Clair quickly covered herself with a blanket and glared at the four boys.
"Haven't you lot ever heard of knocking?!", she shouted, crossing her arms angrily.
"Well you were so bloody loud, thought we might as well check up on what was going on", James stated
"Didn't realize we'd be getting a show", Sirius said and snickered before Remus hit him in the chest, not too hard but enough to slightly knock the wind out of him before he could make another stupid comment.
"Oh like Sirius hasn't kept us all up with whatever random tart he brings home at night, now get out!", Clair yells and throws a shoe at the boys as they scatter before it can hit them. She slams the door shut and locks it once more with the help of magic and turns to her lover, placing a gently kiss on his head, getting off his lap and cuddling up next to him.
"If I didn't consider them brothers I'd have ripped their heads off I swear...", she said, softly chuckling. Even though Severus didn't like the boys, he was getting used to their wacky antics and intrusive behavior. He turned and kissed her head as she drifted off to sleep.
"I know love, I know...", he said gently before shutting his own eyes to rest.