20

Evangeline pov

Hanging up with Raven I take a deep breath before hunting down Jane, I find her easily hiding in the ocean in La Push.

She manages to slip my graps so I grab her mate dragging her back to the shore and pin her over my shoulders.

Jane comes charging out snarling at me as I step out of her way, grabbing her cloak I yank her up over my shoulder on her back, making sure to pin her arms as I ignore her kicking and thrashing trying to bite me.

Stalking back to the house I toss her on the couch pinning her with my foot before she can move "where is Charlie" I demand.

Jane growls watching her mate who giggles wiggling around till she frees her hands and start braiding my hair.

"Jane answer me or Sirena goes cliff Diving"

"Oh that sounds fun, can I?" She squeals laughing.

"With Dimitri changing" she mutters.

"Why did you change him?" I demand.

"He asked me to and I could tell either I help him or he'd do something that would force us to change him"

"Did you even think of how this would effect Raven?" I demand.

"Yes but it would be worse if Bella killed him like she wanted, now he's alive and can stay with her" Jane answers defensively.

"Why was you hiding in the ocean?" I growl.

"I wasn't hiding" she screeches looking insulted while not looking at me.

I snarl leaning closer forcing her to look at me "look at me and tell me you wasn't hiding".

Jane sneers looking at my eyes before dropping down to my nose repeating her answer "you are lying Jane" I growl at her.

"Fine, I knew you'd be mad so I wanted to wait till you calmed down but you had to take my mate"

Scoffing I shake my head ignoring the crazy mermaid on my shoulder that decides to lick my ear, hissing I put my hand up blocking her "you're grounded Jane and your crazy mate needs to stop licking me" I add tossing her on Jane wiping my hand on Jane's robes.

Stalking off I tilt my head looking to the Cullens territory before smirking, taking off for the hospital I wait for Carlisle to leave before chasing him down.

Grabbing the door rip it off dragging him out while ignoring the car that stops after hitting a tree over a ditch.

Ripping his head off I drag the body with me while holding the head by the hair before tossing the body in the trunk.

Pulling the car free I toss the head in using a shirt in the seat to cover it before bending the door and shoving it in ignoring the ripped seat.

Taking off I race back to the reservation and stop in front of the council house seeing Rose looking at the car shocked.

"You have his car?"

Laughing I grab the head out before getting the body out and tossing her the keys "have fun with it but make sure it disappears" I casually say while walking in.

Dropping the head and body I hum looking at it before ripping the limps off then rip them in half before I place his head on the what should be his right arm.

Hearing him screaming I shush him "upper arm goes with thigh and lets put the left hand for the foot, lets make it the right leg" I add.

Putting it in place I smile letting my control slip completely for him "Carlisle Cullen, from this moment on your soul belongs to me" I say smugly.