12

Denali Alaska Tanya pov

Sitting with my mates watching a movie I frown at my phone going off, reaching out I pick it up seeing a message from Rose, opening it I frown more seeing the witch twins.

Opening it my sisters freeze hearing Jane mention killing one immortal child and growl slightly glaring at my phone.

Once it ends I look my phone shocked I've never seen that look on their faces they look sad and lost "why did she send us this?" Kate asks softly.

"I don't know, I don't know why she's even around them or what brought this up" I answer.

"What do we do?" Irina asks laying her head on my shoulder.

Sighing I press video call after a moment she answers smiling at me with a woman beside her I don't recognize.

"Rose, why are you around the twins is everything okay?" I ask carefully.

"Oh, don't worry this is Leah my mate she's a shifter, so you remember the whole deal with Edwards blood singer right?"

"Obviously" Kate snarks.

"Voltui got involved and sent out Evangeline, Edward and the others stupidly believe it's because they fear him" we scoff interrupting her "that was my thought to, so long story story I've left them and started easing myself into human blood so I don't lose control, the Queens somehow ended up in Las Vegas with a few guards, Evangeline found her mate in a shifter who's the blood singers half sister and Leah's cousin".

We nod seeing her smirk "as of now the Volturi have called in a shift group lead by a guy named John to teach the La Push shifters, we had a problem come up that made Evangeline look bad but Bella worse, he decided to explain why the Volturi is so hated by explaining immortal children, Jane then explained her encounter with your brother and what she felt about everything".

Rose frowns seeing our shock "she refuses to face you three because she knows you three hurt worse then she ever did about it and knows you hate her for it".

"We did and it still hurts but we've accepted that Sasha committed a horrible crime, yes we thought Jane enjoyed it, she could have came to us and said something after all these years" Irina mutters.

"It does explain why she disappears when we go to Volturi" Kate adds frowning.

Evangeline pov

Seeing Jacob lean on the tree I'm in I frown watching him "how did you know what she would choose?" He asks.

"My gift, I'm the worse fear someone has it's why I keep my face hidden, her worst fear is getting old she is a selfish person who only cares about herself she wants to stay young forever and thinks to highly of herself"

He nods looking down "did you have to stop my heart?" He asks softly.

"I don't make false threats, if I say I'll kill someone I mean it"

"What if she chose me?" He asks.

"Edward would have been ripped apart and burned"

"Why not leave me dead?" He asks shaking and wiping his eye.

Sighing I jump down landing in front of him "because you are young and have a chance to be a man that is worthy of being a spirit warrior, you have seen the truth about Bella she's not your imprint or worthy of your loyalty"

Pushing him slightly to turn I make him look at he's family and the pack "those people deserve it, even Sam if he can get his head out of his ass a grow up but you and Raven are meant to be alpha it's in your blood, what Sam and Emily did to Leah was cruel and heartless they had a choice between friends, siblings or lovers they made their choice and ruined any hope of her forgiveness by blocking her from her imprint, if he can't change you need to step up and be a man".

Next day

Walking into Charlie's with Raven I freeze looking at Jane and Alec holding fishing poles.

"Um hi?"

"Charlie, Billy, and Harry invited us fishing" Jane says looking at her hook with a manic grin.

"Right" I mutter seeing her lift it and move twords Alec's eye, before he calmly grabs her hand stopping her.

"Have they always been like this?" Raven asks.

"Yeah, I had to stop Jane once because she tried to throw Alec into the ocean to see if sharks attack vampires"

"He doesn't get her back?"

"He does, for that he put her in a grave with plague victims, took two weeks to find her in those mass grave"

Jane laughs looking at us "that was funny, they thought I came back to life and had a split between a miracle from god and satanic work".

"I got caught pulling her out and helping her dust off when we noticed the people she chased them cackling like a mad woman causing more problems" I add before Charlie comes in.