Case 1: The Transfer Student

Conan, Haibara, and the Detective Boys were on their way to school. Along the way, Haibara whispered to Conan about the Black Organization.
Haibara:"You haven't told me anything yet. How did the FBI's battle with the Black Organization go?"
Conan:"We managed to stop them, but as usual, they escaped from the FBI's pursuit"
Haibara then noticed that Conan seemed to be deep in thought.
Haibara:"Is something bothering you? You don't usually look like that"
Conan:"Ah, no, I'm just curious about something"
Conan:"Bourbon told me that the day after the organization members returned to their base, someone attacked and disrupted their defenses"

Haibara:"Hmm, which party were they from?"
Conan:"Well, that's the issue. The one who attacked their base was just a single person, and that person managed to kill some of the organization members easily"
Conan:"But they let Kir and Bourbon go, almost like they knew they were NOCs"
Conan:"However, in the end, they were captured by the organization"
Haibara:"Did Bourbon tell you who that person was?"
Conan:"No, because whoever it was, they managed to escape before the organization could interrogate them"
Haibara:"If they survived, they could be a valuable ally for us"
Conan:"I agree"
Not long after, Conan's phone chimed with a notification.

The notification turned out to be from Bourbon.
Conan:"It's from Bourbon"
Haibara:"What does it say?"
Conan:"This morning, someone hacked all of the organization's members' electronic devices and sent a message"
Conan:"Most likely, it's the same person who attacked them before"
Haibara:"What did the message say?"
Conan:"'This time I admit defeat, but next time, I will destroy you all'"
Conan paused reading and looked at Haibara, then showed her the phone.
Conan:"~Falcø"
Haibara:"Isn't that the name of the serial killer who has never been caught?"
Conan:"A killer who comes and goes like the wind, never leaving anything behind except a scrap of paper listing the crimes of their victims, along with irrefutable evidence"

Haibara:"Honestly, I thought he might be a member of the Black Organization"
Conan:"I thought so too, but he'd be really useful if he were on our side"
They then continued their journey until they reached school. When they got to class, they heard that their class would have a new transfer student.
Conan:"So many transfers to this class"
Haibara:"It can't be helped. Maybe this is the only class with empty seats left"

Not long after, the transfer student entered the classroom. He looked like a typical Asian boy, with reddish-brown hair and dressed entirely in black. Almost the entire class, except Conan and Haibara, seemed interested in the transfer student, while Conan and Haibara were busy discussing the antitoxin for APTX.
Wakasa:"Please introduce yourself"
Felix:"My name is Felixia"
He then looked at Conan and Haibara, and smiled.
Felix:"Wine, Felixia Wine"
Upon hearing that, Conan and Haibara immediately focused on Felix.
They whispered to each other.
Conan:"Haibara"
Haibara:"I know, but there's no way the Black Organization employs children"

Haibara:"Even if he were one of the members affected by APTX's side effects, we'd be dead by now"
Conan:"But 'Wine' is also a name for an alcoholic beverage made from fermented grapes"
Haibara:"Calm down, Kudo-kun. As far as I know, there's no member with the code name 'Wine'"
Wakasa:"Alright, Wine-kun, please take the seat behind Haibara-san and Edogawa-kun"
Felix:"Yes, sensei"
As Felix walked past them, Conan and Haibara kept their eyes on him, but Felix just smiled at them. After school, the Detective Boys gathered to talk to Felix.
Felix:"Hmm, Detective Boys, huh? I've heard about you guys"

Felix:"Especially you, Edogawa Conan. You're really like a real detective"
Conan:"Haha, thanks."
Conan:'I am a real detective'
Felix then looked at Haibara, while Haibara remained a bit wary of him.
Felix:"You must be Conan's girlfriend, right?"
All:"Huh?"
Conan & Haibara:"No!!!"
Ayumi:"Yeah, they're not dating"
Felix:"Ehh, but I saw them whispering to each other so sweetly earlier"
Conan:'Ah, maybe he's just an ordinary kid'
Mitsuhiko:"Ah, they do that a lot"
Felix:"I thought they were whispering like this."
Felix then imitated Haibara and Conan's voices perfectly.
Felix (imitating Conan):"Haibara, even though the new transfer student is pretty cool, please don't ever leave me"
Felix (imitating Haibara):"Don't worry, Edogawa-kun, I will never leave you"

The Detective Boys were amazed by Felix's ability to perfectly mimic Haibara and Conan's voices.
Conan:'He's impressive almost like Kaito Kid'
Ayumi:"Wow, you're amazing! That really sounded just like them. You're like Kid, able to mimic voices"
Genta:"Yeah, but they're not like that"
Felix:"Haha, thanks."
They all went home together. Conan and Haibara resumed whispering to each other.
Conan:"Seems like you were right, he's just an ordinary boy"
Haibara:"I told you"
When they passed by a convenience store, Genta suddenly felt hungry, and they decided to go inside.

Conan, Haibara, and Felix were reading a magazine while waiting for the others to buy snacks.
Felix:"Hey, I'm going to the toilet, let the others know"
Conan:"Okay"
Not long after Felix went to the restroom, Detectives Takagi and Sato approached Conan and Haibara.
Sato:"Conan-kun, Ai-chan, are you two here alone?"
Conan:"Our friends are buying their favorite snacks, and one of them is in the restroom. How about you guys?"
Takagi:"We're also here looking for something for our lunch"
As they were chatting, five people in all-black outfits and masks entered the convenience store.

They pulled out guns and threatened the cashier.
Thug 1:"Everyone stay where you are, and you, put all the money from the cash register in this bag!"
Cashier:"A-Alright"
The cashier put the money in the bag that the thugs handed over. Takagi and Sato then intervened.
Sato:"Police! Put down your weapons right now"
Suddenly, they heard Ayumi's scream, and one of the thugs had taken her hostage.
Conan:"Ayumi!"
Thug 3:"You're the ones who should put your guns down"
Takagi and Sato dropped their weapons and joined the hostages.

Conan:'Darn it, there are too many of them. If we act recklessly, Ayumi will be in danger'
Conan looked at the thugs pointing guns at them from behind.
Thug 4:"I'm going to check the restroom"
Thug 4 then went to check the restroom.
Conan:'This is bad. Felix is also in the restroom'
Conan:'I have to think of something quickly'
Haibara:"You need to stay calm. If you panic, you won't come up with a good plan"
Conan:"I know"
As they were trying to come up with a plan, they heard Felix's scream from the direction of the cashier.
Felix:"UWAAAAA!"
They quickly looked toward the cashier and saw the thugs startled by Felix's scream, causing the thug holding Ayumi to slip and hit his head on the counter.

The thug dropped Ayumi as he fell, and luckily, Felix was there to catch her.
Conan:"Since when did he get over there"
Without hesitation, Takagi and Sato arrested the two thugs at the cashier, while Conan kicked the thug behind them using a soccer ball from his belt. They then ran toward Ayumi and Felix.
Genta:"Ayumi, are you okay?"
Ayumi:"Yeah, I'm fine"
Conan:"How about you, Felix-kun?"
Conan:"I saw earlier that one of the thugs went to check the restroom"

Felix:"I accidentally dropped some soap in the restroom, and that guy slipped on it and passed out"
Felix:"When I came out of the restroom, I was scared seeing all these scary people"
Takagi:"But thanks to your scream, we were able to catch those thugs"
Felix:"Who are you two?"
Sato:"We're police officers. You don't have to be afraid of us"
Felix:"Police officers? In that case, here"
Felix handed a gun to Detective Sato.
Felix:"I took this gun from the guy who passed out in the restroom. I was afraid he'd wake up"
Detective Sato took the gun and patted Felix on the head.
Sato:"Good job"

After the police arrived and secured the suspects, everyone went home. The convenience store staff also thanked them by giving them free food.
Mitsuhiko:"Wow, we're really lucky today!"
Genta:"Yeah, and we even got free food"
Ayumi:"And it's all thanks to you, Felixia-kun. Thank you!"
Genta:"Thanks, Felixia!"
Mitsuhiko:"Felixia-kun, would you like to join the Detective Boys?"
Felix:"Sure, but can you just call me Felix? 'Felixia' sounds like a girl's name"
All:"Alright, Felix"
While they were chatting, Conan and Haibara watched them from a distance.

Haibara:"Looks like we don't need to be on guard against him"
Conan:"Yeah, seems like he's just a regular elementary school kid"
Soon after, they parted ways with Genta, Ayumi, and Mitsuhiko, as their way home was different. When they arrived near Prof. Agasa's house, Felix smiled.
Felix:"Finally, I can talk to you two alone-high school detective Kudo Shinichi, and the scientist who betrayed the organization, Sherry, or do you prefer your real name, Kudo Shiho"
Conan and Haibara immediately turned and stared at Felix sharply.
Conan:"How do you know about us?"
Felix just smiled at them.