Case 28: Chaos At The Festival

Shinichi and the others were on the second floor of the hall, making a plan. 
Shinichi:"Alright, we’ll fight them and divert their attention away from Ran and the others" 
Shinichi:"Masumi, Eisuke, I want you two to protect Shiho, I’m afraid Gin might be around here too" 
Masumi and Eisuke nodded. 
Saguru:"What about the snipers?" 
Felix:"Leave them to me" 
They then turned toward Felix, who was already prepared to shoot with his sniper rifle. 
Kaito:"Where did you get that sniper from?" 
Felix then tossed a guitar case to Kaito. 
Felix:"I had a feeling something like this would happen, so I came prepared" 

Kaito opened the case, and it turned out to contain several pistols with ammunition, bulletproof vests, smoke bombs, and flashbangs. 
Felix:"You guys can use those however you want, and don’t worry, they’re all loaded with tranquilizer rounds" 
Shinichi:"Thanks, Felix" 
Shinichi and the others then took some weapons, ready to fight their way out. 
Felix:"Be careful, the two snipers are Korn and Chianti, there’s a chance Gin and the others are here too" 
They nodded and immediately headed out. 

Shinichi and his group shot at the organization members, rescuing the students and people being held hostage by them. 
Shinichi:"Are you all okay?" 
The students nodded, and then Shinichi told them to go find a safe place. Meanwhile, Ran, Sonoko, and the students in the hall earlier were still running, trying to find a safe place to hide. 
Sonoko:"Ran, what’s really going on here? Why are there so many people with guns?" 
Ran:"I don’t know either, but we need to find a safe place first" 
Sonoko:"You’re right" 
Even though they were being very careful, some organization members managed to corner them in the end. 

Enemy:"Stop right there, you think you can escape so easily?" 
Ran quickly rushed to fight them, but she didn’t notice that another organization member was planning to attack her from behind. 
Sonoko:"Ran, watch out!" 
Fortunately, Kyogoku Makoto arrived and managed to defeat the remaining enemies. But they still weren’t completely safe, as not far from them, more organization members were ready to shoot at them. 
Makoto:"Damn, they’re relentless" 
But shortly after, someone shot them, and when Makoto looked at where the shot came from, it was Felix who had helped them. Makoto smiled at him. 

Makoto then escorted Ran and the others to where Inspector Megure and the police were. Once he was sure they were safe, he contacted Shinichi and the others using their radio. 
Felix:"Ran, Sonoko, and the others are with Inspector Megure and the police" 
Shinichi:"Good to hear, can you help us here? We’re a bit overwhelmed" 
Felix:"Okay" 
Felix then helped Shinichi and the others rescue the remaining students still being held hostage by the organization members. However, Felix accidentally let one person escape as he ran out of bullets. That person immediately ran behind Masumi. 

Felix:"Masumi, watch out!" 
But before the person could attack Masumi, he was already shot. Felix checked the direction of the shot, and he saw Subaru holding a sniper on the school roof. Subaru then contacted them via radio. 
Subaru:"Sorry I’m a little late" 
Felix:"Shu-nii, where have you been?" 
Subaru:"Sorry, sorry" 
They then assisted Shinichi and the others in rescuing the remaining hostages and defeating the other organization members. Everything was going smoothly, at least until Felix saw a black Porsche passing by the school gate. 
Felix:"Guys, get out of there quickly, I see a Porsche at the gate, it looks like Gin is about to join the chaos" 

Shinichi and the others quickly nodded and looked for a place to hide. Felix also pulled back his sniper and took cover. Subaru kept his sights on Gin but still didn’t shoot. Gin and Vodka looked very angry when they saw their men incapacitated, unable to capture anyone. 
Gin:"Useless trash, they can’t even handle a few high school kids, what are you even capable of?" 
They then continued walking but didn’t find any students at all. 
Gin:"Damn it, where did they all go?" 
Vodka:"Aniki, do you think Sherry set all of this up?" 

Gin:"Yeah, looks like it" 
Gin and Vodka kept searching for the other students, unaware that they were walking right into a trap set by Shinichi. When Shinichi and the others saw that Gin and Vodka were in position, they threw flashbangs. 
Gin:"Damn, what the hell is this?" 
Gin and Vodka reached for their guns, but Subaru shot them out of their hands. 
Gin:"Who’s there?" 
While Gin and Vodka were still confused, Shinichi shouted. 
Shinichi:"Now!!!" 
The FBI, MI6 agents, and the police, who had been hiding, immediately came out and pointed their guns at Gin and Vodka. Shinichi and his team also stepped out and aimed at them. 

When Gin and Vodka regained their sight, they immediately spotted Shiho and Shinichi. 
Gin:"Sherry, and you, the detective kid, so you two really are still alive" 
Shinichi:"Give it up, Gin, you two aren’t going to escape now" 
Gin then burst out laughing. 
Gin:"We can't escape? Are you sure about that?" 
The FBI, MI6, and the police began to approach Gin to arrest him. 
Gin:"I suggest you don’t come any closer" 
Gin then opened his coat, revealing several bombs attached to it. 
Gin:"If you come any closer, I won’t hesitate to set these off" 

Shinichi and the others stopped approaching. 
Shinichi:"Damn it!" 
Gin and Vodka then slowly backed away toward their car, still showing off the bombs on Gin’s coat. Once they were close enough to their car, they threw the coat full of bombs toward Shinichi and the others and immediately ran for their car. Luckily, as they escaped, Subaru managed to shoot Gin’s left leg, causing him to limp slightly, but he still made it into the car. 
Gin:"Damn, who was that?" 
Once they were inside the car, Gin pressed the button to detonate the bombs on his coat, then they sped off. 
Gin:"Goodbye, you stupid dogs" 
But luckily again, when Gin threw his coat, Felix immediately shot it with a jammer round, disabling all the bombs. He also managed to shoot a tracker round at Gin’s car. 
Felix:"See you next time" 
Felix:"And when that happens, it’ll be the last time we ever meet"