part-181(teju shares with kk)

Teju: better..

Kk: hm...

Teju:  What's happening..

Kk: nothing..

Teju: What nothing... from morning u r roaming as angry bird...

Kk looked towards her..

Teju: move ur chair back..

Kk: What..

Teju: move ur chair little back.

Kk did as teju told n teju sat on his lap...n kk holds her very carefully..

Teju: sunny ... I m really sorry...I know I have hurted u ... I should have not told u that way... I felt u r not happy because I called baba here...I know I thought wrong about u ..I m really sorry... I wanted to talk something n I was not understanding with whom to talk n I was missing baba...really sunny .. ....

Kk: What did u wanted to talk..

Teju: hm sunny that..

Teju looked down n hold is arms n continued..

Teju: that a childhood fear of... what if I die... what If something happens to me .. u both will suffer.. I know I was thinking wrong but I don't know I was getting disturb by this though again n again... I wanted to talk this with u ..but I couldn't.. I couldn't gain that strength to talk about this... not because what I will say is wrong...but just because it will hurt u deeply...suuny I don't want to die .. I want to leave each n every moment with u n our baby... but if something happens..

Kk didn't let her complete her sentence he started kissing her...teju too started kissing back..

Soon they broke the kiss n kk holds her cheeks..

Kk: Don't dare to think any of such things again nothing will happen to u .. nothing will happen.... did u understand...

Kk told in dangerous voice..

Teju: hm..

Kk: Oh shit I forgot..

Teju: What..

Kk: we have appointment in evening...Dr told to come..

Teju: okkk... did u eat breakfast...

Kk: hm...hm that

Teju: didn't have right... y don't u care sunny... what If I do the same things..sunny I m warning u...now sit here I will get yr breakfast for canteen...

Kk:y will u go I will tell staff to get..

Teju: no I will get u sit n finish ur work

Saying this teju went put to get breakfast for kk n her eyes fell on sapna  ... she remembered that this girl was trying to to do something....

She took the breakfast n went back to kk's office...

Kk who was working saw up towards teju..

Kk:What happened u look tensed..

Teju: no nothing..come have breakfast..

Kk knew she is thinking something... he kept quiet ..

He moved towards her ...she was sitting on sofa...

Kk made her stand  n then he sat then he took her in his arms ...

Teju was going to take plate from the table..

Kk: not now.. first say me what happened...

Teju knew he will not listen..

Teju:  sunny that sapna...

Teju told everything to kk..

Kk: Oh that's the problem...but y r u tensed for this...

Teju: she is trying to harm ur company sunny...

Kk: first of all it's our company...n Secondly she can't do anything..

Teju: What If she sells our projects to someone...

Kk: Mrs tejasswi...do u think ur husband is that dum... if she does that then she n the company who buys will suffer a great loss..

Teju: Oh...

Kk: wait let me call veer here..

Teju: no first u have breakfast then u call him..

Teju then took the plate n started feeding kk.

Soon he ate breakfast n then he called veer in ..

Kk: veer what's the update about sapna..

Veer: bhai u know... bhabhi..

Teju: I told him just now..

Kk: for hiding it with me u will suffer later now say me ..

Veer: bhabhi see na..

Teju  : sunny..

Kk: ok fine now say ..

Veer: bhai I have handle everything... she has been trapped... day before yesterday I left bhabhi's cabin open to see what she is up to... n yeah all the files I had already shifted in ur cabin...n there I had arranged fake files..then she destroyed each and every file ...n one file she took along with her... n luckily I could see the name...it's the file of rj company with whom we are working...don't worry it was the fake one...n then the trap starts...yesterday I contacted her from my fake account... to sell the file to me n she has fallen...

Kk: Oh from when did u have brain...

Veer: from the time I started working with bhabhi because only she has brain...see even u got after bhabhi...

Kk: aren't u talking a lot..

Veer: am I ...

Kk: meet me alone then I will show u...

Veer: cheee show to bhabhi not me I m not interested in u ...I mean not in any boy bhai...

Kk was about to answer

Teju: will u both shut ur mouth now...n now veer u handle n finish sapna's matter..n sunny u finish all ur work I will go home n spend sometime with baba...n then u pick me for hospital..

Kk: ok boss anything else..

Teju:  that I love u..

Kk: aww I love u too my jaan...

Kk was moving towards her to kiss..

Veer: guysss I m here...get a room yar...

Kk: then who told u to be here get out..

Veer went n kk Started kissing her...n soon they break the kiss n then teju went home n kk got back to work