Chapter 2.

*Ella's POV*

"Don't you dare!" I shouted to Nathan as he held my phone above my head. Nathan was much taller than me so he had taken my phone and kept it away from me. 

"Say you're sorry!" He shouted.  

"For what?!" 

"For... For making me sad!" 

"Sad about what?" I said putting my hands on my hips. 

"Oh, I don't know." He said giving me my phone back.  

"Your an idiot." I said taking my phone and putting on my sunglasses. 

"Shut up. You all packed?" He asked. We were going to LA for a few months, and by we, I mean me, the wanted and Lawson. Me and Lawson were supporting The Wanted on tour and we had a few months off so we decided a holiday in LA would be nice. I nodded my head and picked up my suitcases. 

"Everything's packed."  

"Great. We just need to wait for Kev to come with the van and then we can go to the airport." 

"Okay, are you all ready?"  

"Yeah. Well, no. I can't decide which hat to take." 

"Take about six, and you can borrow some of Jays too."  

"But which ones?" 

"Oh I don't know Nath. Take different ones, spice up your life!" I laughed. We both had a secret love for the spice girls, so we had an inside joke, we would randomly say Spice Girls quotes just for fun. 

"Shimmy to the left!" Nathan said. 

"If your having a good time!" I said. 

"Shake it to the right!"  

"If you know that you feel right!" We both burst out laughing and I sent him off to get his hats and bags.

"NATH?! NATH, COME ON!" I shouted up the stairs to Nathan who was still getting his stuff. Max had come in to tell us Kev was here with the van and we had to hurry. We had to be on the plane in 3 hours and it took an hour to get to the airport, half an hour waiting checking in, half an hour through customs, and then waiting for the plane to leave.  

"I'm coming!" He shouted back down. I nodded to max and he grabbed Nathan's bags and I got mine and we went out to the mini bus. Andy, adam, joel, ryan, jay, siva, Tom, Nareesha and Kelsey were already in the bus and there was three spaces left, one for me, one for Nath and the one where I presumed Max had been sitting. I jumped in next to Andy as Kev and Martin put me and nath's bags in the back. Andy smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Hello there misses!" He said. 

"Hiya! How are you?" I asked. 

"Great, you?" 

"Not bad, excited!" I said. He chuckled and I grinned at him. 

"Me too. 'Ey did you bring any sweets?"  

"Your in luck!" I said, reaching into my handbag and pulling out my camera and a packet of Haribos. 

"You vlogging this trip then?" He said.  

"Yep." I smiled. 

"Excuse my budging in," Joel leaned over to us, "but two things. One, I want some of those sweets, and two, what the hell is 'vlogging'?"  

"One, no their ours. Two, vlogging is something youtubers do, we video everything to keep our fans happy. Like 'Wanted Wednesday' or 'Lawson Lie In'? That thing?" I said. Joel nodded. 

"Oh right okay, that makes sense." He said.  

"Yep." I got out my camera and turned it on and pointed it towards me. "Hello Internet people! I'm currently on the mini bus with all Lawson and The wanted and their girlfriends and I'm next to Andy Brown!" I pointed the camera to Andy who was scoffing his face with my haribos, then pointed it back to me, "help. But we are going to the airport where we will get the plane to LA! Yay!" I turned it off and put it back in my bag and picked out a haribo. 

"So do you just edit all the little videos?" Adam asked, who was sitting behind us. 

"Pretty much, yeah. God, Lawson are a bit clueless aren't you?" I laughed. 

"Ryan is considered the smart one." Andy said.  

"Oh my lord." I chuckled. I had known Ryan for a while since we went to music college together and that's where I met Joel and I met Nathan through a friend who lived in Gloucester. Then The wanted were formed and I met Max, Jay, Tom and Siva. Me and Liam were both really close to the wanted and Lawson, which makes the rivalry between one direction and The wanted really silly.  

"How is your brother then?" Andy asked. 

"He's good. He's on tour too just now." I said. 

"Good. Is he enjoying it?" 

"He loves it." I chuckled. I always get emotional talking about Liam because I'm so proud of him. He's become so big and he literally loves it. I don't think all the bullying and everything when he was younger bothers him at all.  

"Great. He deserves it." Andy said. 

"He does." I smiled and got out my phone, "now smile bitch." I said as I opened the camera app. I took a photo of me, adam, Andy and Jay who was next to adam. I uploaded it to twitter, 'in the bus with my "clique" @LawsonAndy @LawsonAdam and @JayTheWanted LA ARE YOU READY?!'  

Is LA ready for us?