Chapter 12

*Ella's POV*

"Say that again?!" Andy said.

"I'm pregnant." I said. His expression was blank, and his face went white. I knew i shouldnt have told him.

"And it's mine?"

"Yes." He walked slowly towards me, taking my hands and kissing my nose, "I'm sorry." I said.

"Why?"

"For ruining you're life." I sighed.

"Ella, I'm almost 26, it's a good time for me to settle down, right about now." He smiled slightly and hugged me.

"But i'm only 21, Andy, i'm not ready." I said. He looked me right in the eye and chuckled.

"Yes you are." He grinned. Maybe i was. Maybe he was right. Surely i would learn over time.

"Sorry to spring it on you like that, i just didn't want you to leave." I chuckled.

"I wasn't going to leave. I love you El, i've told you this before." He said. He pecked my lips and a shot of light sparked through me. He held me close, and we just stood, cuddling each other. I was ready.

 As i walked through the Airport again, hand in hand with Andy, i couldn't help but think what if? What if Andy hadn't walked in when he had? What if I hadn't told Andy i was pregnant. And the biggest one of all, what if the baby wasn't Andys? It probably was. I can't remember getting intimate with anyone else recently.

"Seems a bit silly, doesn't it? Being in the UK for all of 10 minutes and going back again to LA." Andy chuckled as we walked to the plane.

"Little bit, i suppose." I said as my phone buzzed. I picked it out of my pocket and opened the text. Harry.

'Don't go' It said. Why not.

"Whos that?" Andy asked, looking over.

"Harry." I said. He rolled his eyes slightly and i looked at him, "what?"

"He doesn't leave you alone, El." He sighed.

"Because he's my friend."  I said.

"He's obsessed."

"He cares about me," I half-laughed at his selfishness.

"Obviously."

"Oh, Andy, i'm not doing this here. Grow up." I said.

"Grow up? Grow up?! Sorry if i don't want to share MY girlfriend." he whisper-shouted.

"You don't own me, Andy." I sighed.

"But you're MY girlfriend, not Harry's. Give me your phone." He put his hand out.

"No way."

"Give me your phone Ella."

"Why should i? Are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous."

"You won't want my phone then."

"Fucking give me the phone." He said in a dark tone. His facial expression changed, like something inside him had snapped. I was scared now.

"N-no. No- No, i w-won't." I said. He narrowed his eyes and kept walking, leaving me trying to catch up. We eventually got onto the plane, not talking to each other the whole way. Why the hell am i on this plane with a monster.