Chapter 18.

**ELLA'S POV**

I lay side by side on the bed with Andy, underneath the duvet, out of breath and naked. 

"That was incredible." He panted.

"Yeah." I said, breathing heavily. We lay for a little while, just getting our heart rates back to normal and cuddling.

"You're very good at sex, Ella." He smirked.

"I'm gonna need a shower, see you in a minute." I said, walking to the shower, covering myself with a towel. After my shower, I slipped on my clothes and walked down the stairs, i was hoping no one had heard us. I walked into the kitchen and saw Joel and Ryan smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow and then they started to laugh.

"Ooh Andy, go faster!" Joel teased.

"Ella, keep doing that, oh yes!" Ryan said.

"Guys..." I whined.

"ANDDYYYY!" Joel screamed. Only they could do this.

"Oh fuck, Ella, thats it, faster, El!" Ryan shouted.

"Andyyyyy It feels so good!" Joel continued.

"Oh yes Ella, im close, Ellaaaaaaaaaa!" Ryan shouted.

"Guys, stop it now." I said. They sniggered and shrugged.

"Shouldn't have been so loud!" Joel smirked.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Adam's still asleep, god knows how, and the others are at the studio." Ryan answered.

"Oh." I said.

"Where's lover boy?" Joel said.

"You mean Andy?" I asked, Joel nodded, "Still in bed." I continued. I went to sit down but it really hurt. My legs were like jelly. Andy was right. I really was very sore. I smirked to myself and got a funny looks from Joel and Ryan. I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist and then hug me.

"Hello." Adam said from behind me.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Better not let Andy see you doing that." Joel grinned.

"Nah mate, he's already made his mark on her." Ryan winked.

"Ryan!" I snapped.

"What do you mean?" Adam said, raising an eye brow.

"Her and Andy got it on." Joel said.

"Lets get it onnnnnnn." Ryan sang.

"Ryan." I said again.

"Oh come on guys, she's probably already sore all over, she doesnt need a sore head from you two." Adam winked.

"Adam, dont you start as well." I moaned.

"Oh, you had it coming El." Adam chuckled.

"That's not the only thing thats came this morning." Joel smirked.

"Guys!" I said."

You did use a condom, right?" Ryan said.

"Always feels better with a condom, i think." Joel added.

"Yeah, like your own little bubble, for your penis!" Adam said.

"Exactly! Do you guys have names for yours? Mine is Frank." Ryan asked.

"Yeah, The Destroyer." Adam grinned.

"Oh for goodness sake..." I said.

"El, do you name your... thingy?" Ryan asked.

"No! I'm going up stairs!" I said.

"Dont have too much fun!" Joel said.

"Fuck off." I said, walking up the stairs. I walked into the bedroom i shared with Andy and saw him lying on the bed, "Urgh! I knew we shouldn't have done that!"

"What?" Andy chuckled.

"Them, down there! Making fun of us!" I sighed.

"Boys will be boys." He said. I sighed and sat down on the bed. 

"Yes, maybe, but we arent doing that again when anybody's in the house!" I said.

"Calm down, El, its not that important." Andy said.

"Yes it is! I don't want my best friends to hear me having sex and then teasing me about it!" I said.

"Are you ashamed to have sex with me now?" He questioned.

"Well, yeah, if that's whats going to happen!" I said.

"Well if that's how you feel we wont do it again." 

"Oh don't be so childish, Andy." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not being childish! Who cares if they heard us Ella, it was our time." 

"Why are we arguing over this?" 

"We are not arguing."

"We are! Why do we argue so much, Andy?! I'm sick of it." 

"I'm sick of you." He stated. This hurt. A lot. A hell of a lot. 

"Fine." I said, standing up.

"Oh fucking hell Ella." He said.

"Don't say you didnt mean it, because you wouldnt have said it if you didnt."

"Ella, i didn't mean it, I swear. I was being stupid!" He said.

"Oh, save it." I said, grabbing my phone and walking out of the room.

"Ella! El, i didn't mean it! Ella!" I heard him shouting for me but i just kept walking. How dare he. Sick of me? If that's how he felt why didn't he tell me before? I walked through the kitchen and to the back door.

"Oh faster, Ella." Joel teased.

"Now is not the time, Joel." I said. I walked out of the back door to the porch and sat on the little swinging chair/sofa thing. I heard footsteps behind me but i didn't bother looking. The next thing i knew, i had a hand over my mouth and a hand over my eyes and was being carried to somewhere i didn't know.

***ANDY'S POV***

"Ella! El, i didnt mean it! Ella!" I shouted. I grabbed my boxers and a t shirt and my trousers and put them on quickly. I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen where the boys were standing, "Where's Ella?!" I said.

"On the porch, why?" Joel asked. I pushed past them and ran to the porch. Where is she?

"Ella? El! Darling, where are you? Ella?" I shouted, looking around, "Are you sure she went to the porch?" I said, through the door.

"Yeah, mate, she walked out that very door." Ryan said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Where is she then?" I was getting worried. She wouldn't just disappear. 

"Mate, calm down, we'll find her, she cant have gone far." Adam said.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! If you all hadn't have been being stupid we wouldn't have had an argument and she would still be here! I would still be able to hug her." I said, breaking down. I sat on a chair at the breakfast bar.

"Andy, mate, it's fine." Ryan said, resting a hand on my shoulder.

"She's not out there, where you said she was gonna be. Where the fuck is she?!" I shouted. 

"Right, we'll go look for her. You stay here, me and Joe-" Ryan started.

"No. I'm coming with you." I said. Ryan and Adam looked at each other quickly.

"Mate, you don't want to do anything stupid." Adam said.

"I'm coming and that's final." I stated. Adam nodded and Ryan sighed.

"Right. Come on then, lets go find ourselves a Payne." Joel said.