Chapter 10

*Ella's POV*

"El!" I heard Zayn shout my name as I walked through the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport.

"Hey!" I said. Zayn ran to me and hugged me while harry took my bags. I pulled away from Liam and hugged him then to Harry.

"We need to have a chat, don't you think?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and we all walked back to the car.

"So how was LA?" Zayn asked.

"Good. The house was massive!" I laughed.

"Why did you come home then?" Zayn said, looking puzzled.

"Well, me and Andy, we sort of broke up." I said.

"Oh! Oh, gosh, Ellie, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine, honestly." I smiled at him and he looked down.

"Well, me and Niall are going clubbing tonight, you can come too, get your mind off of him." Harry smiled, hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.

"Yeah, if I'm not too tired." I smiled. He nodded, before adjusting his sun glasses.

When we got back to Harry's flat, Liam and Zayn had left and we had dropped off my , meaning Harry was about to basically interrogate me. I must admit, I was already missing Andy. It had only been a few hours, but the feeling inside was killing me. Maybe it was knowing he wasn't mine anymore? Or knowing he could be in bed with another girl tonight? The other boys wouldn't let that happen, would they? But then again, i remember when i broke up with Olly. They kept pestering me, telling me to get back out there, literally hours after we had broken up. That's probably what was going on right now.

"So." Harry sat down next to me, his green eyes peircing into me.

"So?" I said. I knew what was coming, i was just scared to admit it.

"What's the deal between you and Andy?" He asked.

"We got together, we broke up, I'm here." I said, trying to make light of the conversation.

"Ella, you deserve someone better."

"What?"

"He sings about his ex's. All of his songs are about his ex's. All of them. You really want to be with someone who sings about how good their ex was? Really?" He said, looking right at me.

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"Exactly! Fuck him, Ella, you deserve someone much better."

"I don't know, Harry, i love him."

"Get over him, he wouldn't have dumped you if he loved you back."

"Why are you being so harsh, Harry?" I said. He scoffed and stood up, and walked to his room. He slammed his door and my phone started ringing. Andy.

"Hello?"I said.

"Ella?! Ella, are you okay?" He asked.

"I suppose, why?" I said. I heard him sigh.

"Ella, i love you. I'm coming to London. I'll be at your flat at 8 pm tonight. We need to talk." He said. I felt my heart jump when he said he was coming here.

"I love you too." I said. I could literally hear him smile, "Is it just you?"

"yeah. God, I can't believe i was so stupid to even think about leaving you. I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"Yep." I smiled.

"Goodbye. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and put it back in my bag. I walked to Harry's door and knocked.

"What." He said bluntly.

"I'm going back to my flat, okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't be angry with me, Harry." I sighed.

"I'm not angry." He said, even more blunt than the first one.

"Okay, well, i'm going to go now." I said.

"Bye."

"Goodbye," I sighed. I walked to the couch, picked up my bag and walked out of his flat. I called a taxi and waited to be picked up. What's wrong with Harry?

~OH GOD IT'S AN AUTHORS NOTE THINGY~

Hello! Thank you so much for reading! I don't have a schedule for updating, but i have school and everything so i'll try my best. Also, the picture is her outfit and the video is #thatPOWER by Justin Bieber and Will.I.Am because im in love with Will :)) Thanks again.

-Heather x