Chapter 7.

*Ella's POV*

I woke up with Andy's arms around me, both of us naked from the wild night we had taken part in. I looked around to see that Adam and Ryan weren't in the room. Thank God.  I grabbed my suitcase and ran to the bathroom, quickly getting into some new clothes for today. I walked back out in fresh clothes to see Andy lying playing with his phone. He looked so gorgeous, just lying there with no shirt on, fully naked, the duvet covering his lower half. I walked over and sat next to him, unlocking my phone.

"Morning," He said.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"No morning kiss?" He frowned and i leaned down and kissed his lips. Even though it was just a peck, it felt so good. He smiled back at me and i opened twitter.

'Good party last night with @thewanted and @LawsonOfficial, i think @LawsonAndy's a bit worse for wear... #toomuchtodrink' I tweeted and put my phone on charge and got my camera out for the day ahead.

"Universal today, i think?" I said.

"Yep. Looks like a good day for it." He said. My phone buzzed and i reached for it. It was a tweet. From Joel.

'@kitkatpayne you two still coming to Universal?? #harrypotterfreaks'

'@LawsonJoel we certainly are Mr Peat.' I tweeted him back then put my phone down.

"Come here." Andy said. I raised an eyebrow at him and sat down on the bed again. He pulled me down and lay on top of me, staring down at me. He kissed my nose and then my forehead, his beard tickling me a bit, "You look beautiful." He said. I chuckled and then pushed him off of me.

"Good joke, i'm going to do my makeup." I said. I picked up my makeup bag and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw last nights makeup hanging around my eyes like a gang of thugs. I wiped off the old makeup and put on a new layer. I wear lots of makeup because I'm so self conscious. Past experiences make me wear lots, because otherwise, i look a mess. I walked out the bathroom to see Andy still in bed.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Like half 10. Go for a shower and then get ready." I said. He motioned for me to come over and i sat on the bed again.

"So are we together now or what?" He said, getting right to the point. I giggled at him and he smiled.

"I suppose, unless, you know, you dont want that..." I said. I started to get really shy at this point. I dont know why.

"Of course i want to, but if you don't want to..."

"No, i want to."

"Well, i hope your experience as my girlfriend is satisfying for you." he said.

"And i hope being my boyfriend is nice for you, too." I giggled. He pulled me down and kissed me, i don't think i'd been kissed with such passion and love before. I pulled back and smiled at him. He looked so happy with himself. I kissed his nose and stood up, pulling him with me.

"Where we goin'?" He said. I picked up a towel and threw it at him.

"You're going for a shower. I'll get your clothes out for you." I smiled.

"Already picking out my clothes are we?" He said.

"Adding are we to a statement to make it sound bad, are we?"

"Making fun of my use of are we, are we?" He chuckled.

"Shut up. Now, shower!" I said, pushing him in to the bathroom gently. I picked up my phone and went on to twitter.

'@LawsonAndy better hurry in that shower, i want to get to harry potter land! Universal, here we come!'