Chapter 16.

*ELLA'S POV*

"I'm glad we're back together." Andy said, as he poured me a glass of wine. We were sitting out on the porch which was facing out to the sea. I smiled at him as he looked into my eyes with his own beautiful ones.

"Me too." I smiled. He poured his own glass of wine and held it up.

"Cheers." He said. We clinked our glasses together and took a sip. He looked so calm, just sitting as the sun was setting. I put down my glass and curled up on the little chair with Andy's jacket around me. I hadn't been so happy and contented in such a long time. He smiled at me calmly, reassuringly, and it made me safe. My phone buzzed and it turned out i had a tweet.

'@LawsonJoel: @LawsonAndy and @kitkatpayne are outside on the porch sharing some much needed alone time. How cute." With a picture of us, taken through the glass door behind us. I chuckled and showed Andy.

"Never a moment of privacy." I giggled. He chuckled slightly, "Something bothering you?" I said, frowning. He turned to me and held my hand.

"Ella, I don't know how to put this." He started, "But i just love you so much and... Forget it." He said.

"And...?" I said.

"Nothing, just forget i said anything." He said, waving his hand as if to dismiss the conversation. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said, leaning my head back and closing my eyes. The next thing i knew, i felt a tap on my hand, so i opened my eyes and looked down to see Andy kneeling in front of me, with a box in his hand. It took a while to sink in, as i looked at him funny. He opened the box, as he knew i was slow, to reveal the most beautiful ring.

"Ella, I love you, and i don't want to be without you and i think we should get married. So, what d'ya say?" He smiled. I hugged him and he slipped the ring silently on to my finger. 

"I love you." I smiled. He kissed my hand and sat on the little sofa thing with me, cuddling me, holding me close. He kissed my forehead before speaking again.

"I didn't realise how cheesy i would sound." 

**AUTHORS NOTE READ THIS SORRY YOU HATE ME OOPS**

HIIIII! How are ya? I just want to quickly thank everyone for reading! Thank you sooo much! Also, i put Be Alright on the side, because i love Justin and that version of the song is beauty! So anyways, thank you! Love ya!

-Heather x