Acoustic Lovers. (Andy Brown/Lawson Fan Fiction.)

I'm Ella. Also known as El or Ellie. I'm the sister to Liam Payne of one direction. And this is the story of how i became famous.

I know what your thinking, "She's only famous because of her brother." But i'm not. I was proper famous before he even started X Factor. It all started in 2006, when i decided YouTube would be a good idea. I posted my first video, which went viral. Everyone was talking about it. Tweeting, Facebooking, Tumblr-ing. Before i knew it, i had been signed and was making music as fast as anything. I still make Youtube videos, but i do them with other youtubers, like Dan, Phil, Alex, Alfie, Marcus and the rest. I've only ever had two boyfriends and im 21. The newspapers are always matching me with other famous men and making up rumours. But anyway, back to now.

"So Ella, any men in your life just now?" I'm on the Graham Norton show, which means there's other people on the couch with me.

"Not at the moment, Graham." I giggle.

"No way! I mean, I'm not into the female gender but i know that you're beautiful, don't you agree lads?" He looks to Lawson and The Wanted who are on the show as well. Luckilly their all really close to me, despite the whole One Direction rivalry.

"Yeah, she's alright, i suppose." Max from the wanted laughs, elbowing my arm. I laugh along with them, knowing he's joking.

"But seriously, why are you single?! Get it sorted lads!" Graham jokes.

"We try! Me and El go to clubs all the time but she's too shy to talk to any men." Joel, from Lawson, says.

"Shy?! Ella?! Are you kidding?" Nathan laughs. I met Nathan a few years ago, and even though there's a two year age gap, we get along really well. I get along with most people.

"Well, what about Miss Taylor Swift saying those things about you, Ella?" Everyone apart from Taylor. She's one of those ones that says things without thinking i suppose.

"I think she's just jealous." I joke, "Nah, i'm kidding. She just needs to grow up, i'm sure she's a lovely girl, i've never spoken to her so i can't say whether she's nice or not, i'm sure if i sat down and had a chat with her she'd be nice but at the moment, she's sort of pissed me off." I say.

"Of course! What about these lads here, any of them your type?" Graham asks.

"Oh, Christ, no." I laugh.

"Oi! We ain't that bad!" Andy, from Lawson, says.

"I suppose." I roll my eyes and smirk at him and i swear i see him bite his lip. Weird.

"What about the whole 1D and the wanted rivalry Ella? Bbecause your friends with both bands arent you?" Graham says.

"Yeah, I am. It's really hard for me, cause i love the One Direction boys to bits, their like 4 extra brothers, and they mean loads to Liam, but then these lads here are super nice. I think the whole things got out of hand, the fans just sort of thought 'We need to defend our idols' resulting in a fan base war, kind of. I don't really know." I chuckle.

"Yep, so, you live on your own then?" Graham asks.

"Nope, I live with Mr Sykes here. Because we've been friends for so long we decided to move in together, and the ammount of random girls he's brought home is crazy!" I say.

"Hey, wait a minute!" Nathan says.

"Is Nathan a player then?" Graham laughs.

"Nah, i think most of the girls leave by the time he can get any further with them, they must just get bored." Everyone laughs as Nathan goes bright red.

"But you and Mr Olly Murs have had a relationship havent you?"

"Yeah, we dated for about a year when i was 17. He was a lovely guy." I say.

"But you're friends, yes?"

"Yeah, we ended on good terms didn't we? So it would have beens stupid to let a good friendship go to waste." I smile. Graham goes on talking to the rest of the boys but i can't help but feel Andy staring at me the whole time.

"Now, time for some music! She's had an incredible year, and now she's back with a new single! Please welcome, the fabulous, Emeli Sande!" Graham says.

When the show has ended i get into my car and start to drive me, Nath, Andy and Max home. Since Andy and Max live together and only live across the road from us, it makes sense for me to drive them home too. When we get out of the car, Nathan says he's going over to Max's to watch the football.

"Have you got your keys?" I say.

"Yep." Nath replies.

"Okay, don't be too loud when you come in, i've got to be at the studio early in the morning and so have you, so don't be too late either." I warn him.

"Yeah, see you later love!" He says, giving me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. I walk up to my flat and get changed and get into the warmth of my bed. Soon, i fall asleep and wander into the land of dreams.