Chapter 9.

*Ella's POV*

~TWO WEEKS LATER~

I walked down to the living room of the gigantic house in LA, The Wanted had moved into their new house here so we all stayed there for the rest of the holiday. We had done a few concerts here and there. I shared a room with Andy, and we had been inseperable for the time we had been together. We never said i love you though. It was too early for that. We did love each other, i just don't think we were in love. There's a massive difference.

"Ellieeeeee?" I heard someone shouting my name so i turned around. There was no one behind me so i turned back and was greeted by Andy with a massive smile.

"Hello." I smiled back at him, placing my arms around his neck and resting them on his shoulders, "how are you?" I said.

"Good. We need to have a chat." He said. Now i was scared. What did he mean?

"Uh, yeah, sure." I said.

"About us?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"What's wrong wi-" I started but i was interrupted by the sound of Jays voice.

"LUNCH." Jay shouted. Andy looked at me before walking to the kitchen. I followed and saw that the boys had brought some MacDonalds for us.

"I'm not really hungry, I'm gonna go call my friend." I said, walking up to my room. I closed the door and sat down on my bed. What did Andy mean? Were we going to break up? I don't know how i would take that. My phone started to ring so i reached over for it. Harry.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello you!" He said cheerfully.

"Hello! How are you?" I said.

"Good! But i suspect you're not?" How did he know?

"Well, ya know... Just missing you five." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"Aw, we miss you too." i chuckled a bit but my voice broke as i started to cry silently, "El? Ella, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah i'm fine." Realisation hit me. "No, i'm not fine. Oh god, Harry what have i done?"

"Hey, hey now, what's up?"

"Andy said we needed to have a chat."

"Yeah?"

"About me and him."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh."  I said. I wiped away my tears as someone walked into my bedrom. My back was to the door so i didn't see who it was.

"Ella, everything will be fine, yeah? Call me later when you've calmed down. Have a nap or something."

"Yeah, yeah, thank you, love you Harry." I said.

"Love you too, see you soon, bye." He hung up the phone and i placed it on my bed next to me. The bed dipped, signalling someone had sat down and then i felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Adam.

"Let it all out." He said. I cried into his chest as he rubbed my back.

"I love him, Ads, why does it have to always end badly?"

"Listen to me, alright?" I looked up at him and he held my face,"Andy loves you. But he thinks you'll be better off without him. Okay? I know how it feels, Ellie. So does Andy. But you've got to stay strong. He's down there crying his eyes out just now. He knows you'll be happier without him. You'll be free."

"I won't be happy. Did he send you up here?" i asked.

"Yeah, they all did. They're down there trying to calm him down."

"It's all my fault. If he hadn't have met me, he would be fine." I said.

"No. Don't say that."

"Ads?"

"Yes love?"

"Will you help me pack?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I think I just need some time away and with my brother?" I said.

"Uh, yeah. That's probably the best thing." He smiled. He kissed my forehead and pulled me up, getting my suitcase out.

"Ella? Why have you got your bags packed?" Andy said as i walked down the stairs.

"I've got a plane to catch." I half-smiled.

"Mate!" Andy shouted at Adam, "I told you to make her feel better, NOT FUCKING DRIVE HER AWAY."

"Andy, i wanted to go. It was my decision." I said.

"Oh. Maybe, see you soon then." He said. I nodded and he pulled me into a hug quickly. I hugged him back then pulled away and walked over to Ryan.

"Why you gotta leave me with all these idiots El?" He laughed.

"You'll be fine. Just DON'T do anything stupid." I chuckled quietly.

"I won't. Have a safe flight, yeah?" He pushed my hair out of my face and i nodded, "I love you." He smiled.

"Love you too." I said. Adam walked up behind me, taking my bags.

"You ready to go, El?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks for offering to drive me to the airport, by the way." I said. He nodded and i walked with him out to the car. I waved one last time at the other boys, and going into the car.

"You sure about this?" Adam asked.

"Nope." I chuckled.

"But you will come back, yes?" he asked.

"Yeah, definetly." I said. He nodded and smiled as we set off. I got out my phone and texted Harry.

'Can you pick me up at Heathrow at 3pm today? Thank you x'

He replied quickly.

'Yep, Liam and Zayn want to come and see you too, see you soon .x'

Well... Today's been an interesting day.