Chapter 8

*Ella's POV*

"Andy! El! Come on, we need to wait in the line!" Ryan shouted at us. We were walking through Jurassic park towards the water ride but me and Andy were too busy talking to realise the rest were ahead of us. The minute we got to Universal, he had taken my hand and not let go. We caught up with Ryan and waited in line for the ride. Andy held me close and kept kissing my head and forehead.

"Ryan, you had to choose the one ride that has the longest line." Joel moaned.

"This is the best one, though." Ryan complained.

"With the longest line." Andy chuckled.

"Shut up and kiss your bitch." Ryan said.

"Excuse you." I said.

"Don't diss my ride then!" Ryan said. I laughed at his childish ways and cuddled into Andy again. It felt weird. I had been single for so long that i forgot what it was like to have someone hold me, as cringe as it sounds.

"You going to the party tonight?" Adam asked.

"Another one? I don't know. I need to phone Liam and Harry, They texted me this morning saying they wanted to speak to me." I said.

"You could do that before we leave." Andy said.

"Yeah, i suppose i could. Oh, alright then, i'll go." I said. Adam smiled and the line moved slowly. It was only me and the Lawson boys going on this ride so it was pretty chilled. Once we got on the ride i got really damp, but i hid behind Ryan so he shielded me slightly. We went to look for The Wanted and then went to get a drink.

On our way home we got mobbed with fans and had to sign a lot of things and take a lot a lot of pictures but eventually we got to the room.