Chapter 6.

*Ella's POV*

~At the Red Carpet/Party~

We stood getting our pictures taken by the paparazzi before entering the hall for the afterparty. Andy hadn't taken his hand off of my hip the whole time. We hadn't said anything about it since the beach, and we weren't technically together yet. But i was enjoying his company quite a lot.

"Over here Ella!" "Look at this camera Ella!" The paparazzi kept shouting to me to look whatever way. I smiled with Andy and after we had finished our red carpet, we went into the building to get drinks and stuff. I spotted my friend, Selena Gomez and walked over to talk to her.

"Hey girl!" She said as i approached.

"Hello Darling!" She brought me into a hug and we kissed each others cheeks.

"What you doing over here in the states?"

"I'm here with The Wanted and Lawson." I smiled and she nodded, "So what's the latest on 'Jelena'?" I giggled.

"Oh, you know, we broke up, he hates me, i hate him. Everyones happy!" She chuckled. I knew she still liked him. I could see it in her eyes she was lying to herself. I smiled at her and walked to where the boys were sitting. I sat next to Joel who was next to Tom.

"So, you and Brown, eh?" Tom teased.

"Yep, i suppose so." I smiled.

"I do like your dress, El, it's a nice colour, and the shoes are spikey, very nice." Jay said from the other side of the table. I smiled at him and he winked.

"Thank you, Mr McGuiness." I said.

"Right, who wants a drink?" Max said, standing up.

"Can i have a vodka and coke please, Max?" I said.

"You certainly can, Miss Payne." He smiled. The reason i loved the wanted was because they treated woman right. They were very polite and always kept themselves grounded. I got out my phone and placed it on the table while i went to the toilet.

When i came back from the toilet i had seen Joel hurridly put my phone back down. I walked over to the table and narrowed my eyes at him as i sat down. I picked up my phone and looked on my twitter. That's what i thought. Joel and Tom had been tweeting.

"El, can i ask why you're latest tweets have been a bit... Provacative?" Jay asked.

"Tom and Joel." I sighed. He chuckled and tom and Joel laughed too. I shot them a dirty look and they were quiet again.

"El?" Adam said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Why is your twitter name 'kitkatpayne'?" He asked.

"Because that was my youtube name." I laughed. Adam nodded and i took a sip of my drink. It's probably a good time now to say that i had 31 million twitter followers, so everytime one of the boys tweeted from my account it would be retweeted many times. I think i'm one of the only successful people from Sheffield.

"Ellie, come and dance with me, i love this song!" I heard Andy say to me, before he grabbed my hands and pulled me up to the dance floor. Fine China by Chris Brown bounced off the walls of the club we were in. Andy pulled me into him and started dancing. He leaned down to my ear and his breath made me have goosebumps.

"You're irreplaceable, a collectible, just like fine China." He sang into my ear. I turned around as he held my hips, then his hands travelled up to my cheeks. He leaned down and his lips collided with mine. I moved my hand to his neck and he deepened the kiss. He pulled away and took my hand. We walked right out the club and he pulled me into the alleyway next to the club. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me again. His lips travelled down my neck and his hands rested on my hips.

"Andy, stop." I whispered.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too."

"I also like your dress. But it would look better on the hotel room floor." He whispered harshly.

"Andy, we're both really drunk." I said. He clearly didn't care as he whistled for a cab and we jumped into it.

By the time we were home, clothes were off and the night began.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Picture on the side is Ella's outfit and the video is the song they danced to, Fine China by Chris Brown.