Chapter 3.

*Ella's POV*

We got off the plane and were greeted by lots of fans screaming. I worked my way through the crowd to Andy. 

"I was just looking for you, come 'ere!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me through the crowd to the mini bus waiting to take us to the hotel. We got to the bus and waited for the others. Once they got there, Kev and Martin told us the sleeping arrangements. 

"Okay, so basically, there's 4 rooms, and there's 12 of you, Leave a room for me and Kev, sort it out amongst yourselves." Martin said.  

"Right well, if me, Kels, Siva and Nareesha take a room, Andy, El, Ryan and Adam take a room, Max, Nath, Jay and Joel take one?" Tom said. 

"Yep, I'm happy with that, you guys?" Andy said. Everyone nodded and agreed and we all got into the mini bus to be taken to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel we all went to our rooms and settled in. 

"Problem!" Andy shouted.  

"What is it?" Ryan said as we all emerged from the bathroom we were having a look in.  

"There's a double bed and two single beds. Meaning two of us have to share." Andy said. 

"I don't mind sharing?" I said. 

"Right okay, who wants to share with El?" Andy said. 

"Not me!" Ryan said, "I've got a girlfriend at home and it'd be too tempting!" He winked playfully at me. 

"Gross, Ryan." I said, pretending to be disgusted. 

"Okay, Ads?" Andy said. 

"I like my space." Adam said.  

"Okay, well Ella. Looks like it's me and you." Andy said. Score. 

"Looks like it is." I said. I must admit, I was kind of glad to be sharing a bed with Andy. I'd been alone for so long, that i felt happy to be in a bed with someone else after being lonely for such a long time.

"We're going down to the restaurant for dinner, ya coming?" Andy said to me and Ryan who had been sitting in the hotel room. Adam and Andy had went to see the other boys in their room. 

"Erm, when?" I asked. 

"About half an hour." He said. 

"Ry?" I looked to Ryan who nodded, "yep, we'll meet you down there." I smiled at Andy and he went back to the other boys' room. 

"So." Ryan said. 

"What?" I asked. 

"What's going on with you and Brown?" He said.  

"Nothing." 

"But you want it to be something?" 

"Yep." 

"Then make it happen." 

"Using your own song, nice one." I chuckled.  

"Seriously though Ellie." He said, "if you want him, you've got to do something to get him. I've got an idea!" He said.  

"Which is?" I asked. I was sort of worried, Ryan's ideas, bar some, were quite excessive and sometimes crazy.

"I suggest a walk on the beach tonight, none of the other boys will want to go, but Andy will, because he likes beaches and walking, then i'll say im not well and it will just be you and Andy and it will be cute and aw." He said.

"Cheesy." I said, and he stuck his tongue out at me, "I dont know Ry."

"It's worth a try though?" He said. I sighed and nodded and got an outfit for dinner and went to change.