Chapter 17.

*ELLA'S POV*

I awoke to the sound of Andy tapping on his phone and him humming a happy song i vaguely recognised. I snuggled closer to him, his body heat warming me up. He wrapped his arm around me tightly and kept typing on his phone. It was the morning after he had proposed and i couldn't have been happier. Turns out all the boys knew he was going to ask me, and they had to keep a secret, which i was surprised about. Ryan usually spilled straight away. 

"Morning, you." Andy whispered.

"Morning." I said. He turned his head and kissed me quickly.

"You tired?"

"Just a bit, i'll live. I think." I smiled. He chuckled softly and kissed my forehead.

"So, what shall we do today?" 

"Nothing." I chuckled, "We could go for a walk along the beach again, or something." 

"I suppose we could. The weathers nice today." He said, looking out the window.

"Yeah, better than British weather anyway." I giggled.

"Anything is. What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

" I'm not actually that hungry, sorry." I said.

"You need to eat." He said. Damn.

"No, no, i'm fine."

"Ella, you're not arguing with me, i'm not letting you do that to yourself again."

"Andy, i swear, i'm fine."

"No, you cant starve yourself, again!" 

"Calm down." I said.

"Ella, please, for me?" He pleaded, "I know it's hard, but you need to eat, we are not going through what we went through before. You are not going back to hospital for doing what you did last time." 

"Andy, i'm honestly not hungry."

"Right, fine." He sighed, obviously giving up.

"I know you mean well, but I swear, if i say i'm not hungry, i'm not. I promise i do eat, Andy."

"I know, i'm just scared. Seeing you in that hospital bed, and you just got progressively more ill over a year before that, i don't want that to happen again, okay?" I may have forgotten to mention i had anorexia for a while, i got through it though. With the help of my friends and family. And Andy. Especially Andy. Never let me out of his sight since.

"Yes, i know. I promise."

"Pinky swear?" He held out his pinky finger and i giggled.

"Pinky swear." I locked my pinky with his and he pulled me closer and kissed me.

"Love you." He said, his lips still hovering over mine.

"I love you too." I said. I kissed him again and then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in?" Andy said. The door opened and Joel was standing with three cups of tea. He smiled and placed them both on the little table on Andy's side of the bed. He sat down at the side of the bed and sipped his own tea.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Just thought i'd make you two one, since we are the only ones awake." He said. 

"Big night last night for the rest of them?" Andy asked.

"Pretty much. And i heard you two talking about being hungry, well, not being hungry and i thought a drink is better than food, so here i am." He smiled. I smiled back at him and sat up so i could take a drink.

"So, what's happening today?" Andy said.

"Not a lot, mate." Joel replied. 

"Great." Andy smiled. Joel nodded and sipped his tea again.

"Anyway, i'll leave you two alone, i'll go back to bed." He said. 

"Byeeee." I said. He waved and left, closing our door. Andy took my cup out of my hands and placed it on the table. He pulled me down and lay on top of me, kissing my neck. I placed my hands of his shoulders and he moved up to my lips, kissing me gently and lovingly. Even though we had been together for a while, and we had had our fights, every time he touched me in the slightest way, it sent sparks through my body, and he made me happy. 

"Oh, god, i love you." He said, kissing down my neck again. I giggled and pulled him closer so he was looking right at me. He looked into my eyes then his eyes flickered down to my lips. 

"Andy, everyone will hear us." I said. 

"I don't care." He said, kissing my neck, yet again. He kissed my sweet spot and i moaned quietly, but he quickly covered my mouth., "Gotta be quiet, El." He said, sexily. I bit my lip and pushed him off me gently.

"Back in a minute," I said, i walked to the bathroom taking my suitcase and looked into the suitcase, i grabbed my highest heels and changed into a little see-through corset thing i had bought especially for Andy, before walking out again, to see Andy sitting on the edge of the bed with his hand pumping up and down his long shaft. His eyes were scrunched up in concentration, i had never been so turned on in my life, "oh baby, you didn't wait?" I said, pouting a little. His eyes opened and he winked at me. He was already naked, clearly eager to get started.

"You look so damn sexy." He said. I walked closer seductively, and then bent down to meet his eyes, which were glued to my breasts. I placed my hand around his manhood and pumped gently, yet firmly. He moaned loudly and i put my finger on his mouth. 

"Gotta be quiet, Andy." I smirked. As his hands wondered around my body, he unzipped the back of my corset and he pulled me onto his lap, so i was straddling him. He held my waist and grabbed a condom quickly from the drawer in the bedside table.

"You're going to be very sore later on, sweetheart." He smirked. 

***RUINING THE SEXUAL MOOD WITH AN AUTHORS NOTE OOPSY***

HI! Yet again, thanks for reading this far! Please vote, as it means a lot! And comment what you think, as that helps a lot too! I'm sorry, i always make chapters quite short. Oops. Anyways! The picture is the outfit Ella was wearing for sexy time ;) and the video is a very sexual song by Jessie J, i love her and this song, so yeah! Bye! Thank you!

-Heather xx