Chapter 40: Escape Into The Light Tunnel Hijacked

(Phew accurate version is finally up and won't be edited again. _Lumna10.)

(This list and numbers accompanied with a dash separating first and last name spell out the tracked protagonist id Aella made mandatory and has her herald Ruckus perform at every baby's birth under watchful glaring eyes

(This list and numbers accompanied with a dash separating first and last name spell out the tracked protagonist id Aella made mandatory and has her herald Ruckus perform at every baby's birth under watchful glaring eyes.)
A Long Time Ago on the War Planet: Marsayalaw

Far, far away, on one of the lowest planets that separated the many magical realms of the Magic Dimension, a dark and oppressive world thrived. This was a planet of war, steeped in conflict and decay, where authoritarian rule suffocated the hopes of its inhabitants. High above, in a sinister, foreboding castle, sat Queen Aella. Her thorny wings branched out from her back, and a necklace pendant swayed in front of her, the compass at its center reading ominously: "Don't answer conflict with conflict, then beware my fatalism magic."

As she clutched the compass, a chaotic dark energy radiated from it, oppressive and controlling. Aella's neon orange hair framed her strongly tanned face, and she wore a grey dress with dark blue accents that emphasized her commanding presence. Her crowns simplistic but fearsome array of tiaras made from the weapons of her enemies, symbolized her rule over the planet and its legacy of violence.

Beside her stood King Aridam, his loyal and imposing figure a testament to their shared iron grip over their subjects—both native and foreign alike. The Queen's demeanor was as chilling as the cold stone walls of her castle, and she maintained control through fear, planting trackers on her people and deploying a brutal Gladiator police force that monitored every aspect of their lives.

"What is that?" Aella demanded, her double-colored pupils narrowing as she scrutinized the solar system of the Magic Dimension displayed before her. "Enhance ID number for the red-blue dark magic clash! Show me this irritating fairy!"

"That has to be one of Onjella and Marzio Raxia's children," Aridam responded, his voice steady and respectful.

The tracking ID for Marzia Raxia appeared before the Queen. "Citizen 4F7th, child of—" she read, her tone dripping with malice, "419891-91691. Show me her location!"

The solar system displayed grew wider, zooming in rapidly. Aella's expression darkened as she pinpointed their target.

"That's Alfea! How dare they mess with our traditions and laws! This is going to ruin her!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it, husband!" Queen Aella retorted sharply, determination shining in her eyes as she stepped off her throne. "Have the Gladiator police immediately escort Onjella, her husband, and their children to the palace, Chief Sergeant, Rowden Ruffer, make sure the herald, Ruckus, is there to oversee everything and announce another competition in the Overpowering Conflict Tournament. You know the rules—those who use conflict to answer conflict will prevail, and those who don't will find themselves in my prison from which they'll never return. Don't disappoint me."