Chapter 5: Villainous Unity

In the dimly lit room of the haunted mansion, a sense of foreboding enveloped Ogron as he stood before a tapestry depicting his own menacing portrait, a stark reflection of the oil painting sent to Alfea's Hall of Villains. The vibrant blue of his eyes flickered ominously to a fiery red, signaling the gathering of his fellow wizards. Tension filled the air like a storm about to break.

"It's time to pay our home galaxy a visit, brotherhood of the Wizards of the Black Circle," he declared, his voice resonating with dark promise. Three companions stepped forward, each radiating energy that crackled with anticipation. Ogron's magic shimmered between deep crimson and dark violet, hinting at the fierce Shadowfire Dragon coiled within him, ready to spring into action.

Anagan, tense and charged with electric energy that made his hair stand on end, questioned the plan's feasibility. "So our supposed Earth fairy touched the portrait? How do we know she's even there?" His gothic attire swayed with the whims of his static charge.

Gantlos, the Seismic Ice Wizard and Ogron's clever second-in-command, adjusted his gaze to meet Ogron's; his mind racing ahead while he spoke with a cold chill. "We don't even know what she looks like, Ogron. Plus, the way Anagan lost to my sister, the Fairy of Peace, should not be taken lightly."

"You think I haven't noticed that electricity and I have wasted energy on a fairy that went rogue with electricity. Electricity with Electricity breeds disaster for all of us?" Anagan shot back, frustration creeping into his voice. "I'm surprised her own fairy companions caught her off guard, trapping her in that white circle that shocked anyone who dared approach. Nebula knows how to hide her spark."

Dumant lounging carelessly on a dark violet couch, his pink mohawk catching the dim light, growled in agreement. "Pitch has already left, and we'd be wise to keep our slip-ups to ourselves. His rage is not something to joke about; it could mean our doom."

Ogron's sharp tone pierced the tension in the air, a reminder of the precarious position they found themselves in. "I hate death more than anything. We cannot mention Nebula's escape or the loss of the White Circle to Pitch. I value our lives and loyal brotherhood more than risking death," he asserted, his gaze fixing on each of his companions. The weight of his words hung heavily in the room, filled with dark energy bubbling beneath the surface.

Anagan shifted uncomfortably his electric aura flickering slightly. "So what do you propose, Ogron? Should we just act like nothing happened?" His tone was laced with skepticism indicating his doubts.

Ogron's eyes narrowed. "No, we'll be vigilant. We must take extra precautions. This pact means that we guard this secret with our lives. If even a whisper of it reaches Pitch, we won't just face his wrath; we will face our doom."

With grave nods, Gantlos, Dumant, and Anagan exchanged glances, each aware of the consequences of betrayal. Ogron continued holding out his hand to his brotherhood companions, "Now, stretch out your hands; we will seal our pact with a bond of magic that transcends our fears."
Slowly, they gathered around Ogron, placing their hands on the top of his, their fingers intertwining. "We promise not to reveal a word of this to Pitch or anyone else," they intoned in unison their voices merging into a vow. Ogron felt the surge of power as the ring that was the Black Circle their insignia on his hand glow brightly sealing their promise. The atmosphere in the room shifted slightly, but the tension remained, an ever-present reminder of their precarious situation.

Ogron with a gaze that suggested heat and fury combined addressed them again. "Raised by mothers shrouded in mistreatment, Pitch cannot probe our minds like he does with the fairies. We've had our share of darkness; now, let's use that knowledge against the very beings that belittled us."

Dumant, always eager for a plan that involved action, leaned in. "What's our next step? Just sitting here feels too passive."

With a flourish, he opened a swirling portal revealing space clouds and a distant, dark golden planet adorned with pine forests. Gantlos took a step forward, but Ogron halted him.