Chapter 3: The Signal

Across space and time, in the lair of a darkly forgotten supposedly haunted mansion, the Wizard of the Black Circle walked around freely with no scratch from their fights with Earth fairies. Ogron was standing in front of the exact tapestry replica about them he saw his blue eyes turn red.

"Looks like someone discover our oil canvas present to the hall of villains of Alfea's hall of Enchantments." Ogron said.

"Good thing our mothers made us learn everything about the magical history of the Earth considering they were from here." Gantlos said. "Finding out there was a magical seamstress who could give yarn and oil a magical life of its own was an important knowledgable secret." Gantlos stated.

"It was a pleasure forcing her and that painter to craft these masterpieces. Good work on finding that detailed obscure story where it eluded to the race of Nethetherlands' magical seamstresses protecting Merlin's unicorn inside a work of art, Gantlos, she was of their lineage just the pawn I needed to complete those masterpieces most essential touch their magical cameras." Ogron laughed with malice. He turnt to the block of ice in which a figure with her face concealed by a satin fabric colored gold stood immobilized he had granted Gantlos permission to freeze the seamstress head on when her task had been finished so she could not warn anyone about the camera in his art work pieces.

Ogron touched the cold ice and smirked then said. "This will be only one of many humans to face my furious wrath, Gantlos. I best see what Pitch wants from us. Make sure the others are prepared."